ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1(General)->ILR date difference payslip and bank sta

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

imran22
Member of Standing

Tier-1(General)->ILR date difference payslip and bank sta

Post by imran22 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:17 pm

Hello board members,

My payslip always has the date with last day of the month e.g. 30th June but the salary gets deposited in the bank account around 15th or if 15th is a weekend then Friday before that.

My question is which date to use in the form to include 12 months earnings.

For example

15th June 2011- 14th June 2012
or
30th June 2011 - 29th June 2012

I personally think the date on the payslip is important and I should use that and it doesn't matter when it gets deposited. Is there any official guideline on this?

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:48 pm

I don't believe there are any official guidelines for this. The only thing I'd say is you'd need to make sure that a CW can distinctly match/verify the two sources of income for each of the months you submit as evidence. A cover letter should help with this & don't see an issue in using either of the 2 dates mentioned so long as it is explained in your cover letter.

imran22
Member of Standing

Post by imran22 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:05 pm

cs95tdg wrote:I don't believe there are any official guidelines for this. The only thing I'd say is you'd need to make sure that a CW can distinctly match/verify the two sources of income for each of the months you submit as evidence. A cover letter should help with this & don't see an issue in using either of the 2 dates mentioned so long as it is explained in your cover letter.

Thanks cs95tdg