ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Husband has tier4(general), i'm Pregnant, were married, FLRM

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cezza2012
Newly Registered

Husband has tier4(general), i'm Pregnant, were married, FLRM

Post by cezza2012 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:01 pm

hey i am a british citizen, my husband (tier 4 general visa) and i are expecting our first baby, we have applied via flrm form, has anyone been in our situation if yeah wat was your outcome, we sent form with documents 21st may, hes done his biometrics 3 weeks ago and were still waiting, gettin worried as dont want my baby not having her daddy around, is there anything we can do if they refuse? not that they having anything to refuse us for we are a genuine couple.....thanks

shargaur

Post by shargaur » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:23 pm

My best wishes to you and your family.

I am surprised how can he change his Tier-4 to dependent inside a country. You have to go out of country to change from Tier-4.

cezza2012
Newly Registered

Post by cezza2012 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:23 pm

thank you, because his visa was valid more than 6 months we cann apply to switch category, i contacted the ukba to confirm wat form to fill in, and i do alot of research on here to make sure, we are doing it properly, if we r refused we will appeal, if refused, we will both go back and live in his country as i dont want our family to be seperated.... it really annoys me the way it works, you can't help who you fall in love with, yet other people who are here for arranged marriages make it awkward for us real people!!

shargaur

Post by shargaur » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:48 pm

Since there has been enormous cases of sham marriages and fraud. UKBA has learned by burning his fingers so they will be more strict for each case.

Few cases destroy the life of rest.