ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

general visitor visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

krssubbu

general visitor visa

Post by krssubbu » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:11 pm

hi,

my friend wants to apply for a uk visit visa but i am living in a studio flat and cant sponser him. But i have another friend of mine who is willing to sponser my friend for general uk visitor visa. he has a 3 bedroom flat.

these are the documents he has given me, could you please check if this is enough ?

1. council tax letter
2. electricity bill
3. sponser letter
4. self attested copy of passport and visa
5. letter from bank stating he has hold the account for 20 years (but does not give his account number or his balance - just states that he has been with the bank for 18 years and his acc sort code and his name and he has been running the account satisfactorily

my friend n india is also going to show his bank statements (3 monhts) for expense proof.

my question is :

1. do i need my friend in the uk bank statements ?
2. do i need my friends house documents ? (he has provided council tax and his own property)

any other document necessary ?

thanks

krssubbu

Post by krssubbu » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:54 pm

any thoughts pls ?