ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PETITION

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ashcarv
Newly Registered

PETITION

Post by ashcarv » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:13 pm

Hey guys,

I've created a petition directed towards Theresa May, Damian Green, and other immigration officials and UKBA executives and directors, demanding transparency, efficiency, and speed in processing our visa applications. I'm sick and tired of being treated this way, and I'm sure you all are too.

Here's the link to the petition:

http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Transp ... nQMbb&pv=0

PLEASE SIGN AND PASS ON! Also, I haven't been accepted to the Tier 1 PSW Visa Waiting Time group on Facebook, for some reason. Could someone copy and paste the link there?

Thanks guys! Let's overcome this obstacle together - we've all been so supportive of each other, let's take it to the next level now!

ashcarv
Newly Registered

please sign!

Post by ashcarv » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Hi everyone. Please make sure to sign the petition! It takes one second, and will ultimately be a big help! Pass on to all your friends/family/workmates - everyone! We'll get through this, guys. Let's work together!

ashcarv
Newly Registered

Post by ashcarv » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:37 am

keep signing and sharing, guys! thanks!

dragonballz
Newly Registered

Post by dragonballz » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:28 pm

this is such an awesome initiative! I hope this gets us somewhere! I'm tired of waiting around like this! signed and shared :)