ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ALL December applicants POST here(Received on/after 5th Dec)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:27 am

Hi All,

I sent my application today 26-12-06 through courier.

Following is the list of attachment:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 7225#67225

Surprsingly the total pacakge weight was more than 750g. :shock: :shock: :shock:
I had all the documents arranged in the binder portfolio.

NNJ10

Hi Umesh Sethi,

I covered the reason for claiming exceptional circumstance in the Application form and cover letter. I justified by saying it that IT return is a self assessment document, and Original Form 16 is already submitted to IT authorities, so I sent the letter from employer for Total Earnings (Gross/Tax/Net), Photocopy of the Form 16 for past 5 months (I get the Form 16 for each month worked), I also got the Total decuction by the employer during the past 12 months.

NNJ10
Last edited by nnj10 on Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

freebirds

Post by freebirds » Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:47 am

did u manaully fill the form or typed and print.
what is binded portfolio. do we have to keep in any folder.
i had all the certicicates and transcripts laminated. is that okay.

pl also answer my last update. whether all the photocopied pages for gross earnings need to be attested or last page is fine

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:26 am

Hi Freebirds,

I fill up the form electronically. Only some portion on the first page (Payment details) I filled manualy with pen.

I used a binder portfolio. It was a transparent plastic folder in which I palced the documents; to protect during transit so it does not ger folded or mutilated.

I had some certificates laminated, rest all printed. I dont see any issue with the lamination.

How come your earning letter was 7 page?
In any case if it is 7 page, I suggest if possible get a stamp and signature on all pages
(Just a suggestion)
(My bank statement was print signed on the official letter head of bank, so i did not get additional stamp or manual signature on that, I have already sent my application)

hsmp73

processing times

Post by hsmp73 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:11 am

hi,

any idea what are the processing times for out of country (india) applications with the new rules ?

ajilani

Post by ajilani » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:39 pm

Hi guyz,

-Application sent on 11 Dec by TNT Worldwide Express
-Delivered to Sheffield Office on 14 Dec
-Payment deducted on 15 Dec through switch debit card
-Got reference no. on 19 Dec
-Application approved on 20 Dec
-All documents received safely today (26 Dec) with approval letter.

Best of luck to all applicants and Happy New Year.

Regards,
Azher Jilani
Karachi, Pakistan

freebirds

Post by freebirds » Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:57 pm

congratulations jilani.

friends i have a small clarification ...my total sal for 12 months coming up to 7555 pounds and i can claim 45 for that.
this is from dec-05 till nov30-06. fine....but december'05 sal includes 7 days of nov salary as I have joined my current employer on nov 23'05. so in the december'05 month payslip some 6500rs has been mentioned as arrears, but Nowhere it is mentioned in the december 05 payslip that this rs 6500 belongs to nov 7 days sal....is it okay to go ahead and submit the application or whether the caseworker makes it out..that Nov month 7 days sal is incl in dec month...pl advise what u guys think

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:10 pm

Hi freebirds..go ahead...

Anythingmentioned in sal slip is ur earning,,,, :lol:

Its ur luck u got that in Dec sal...

Best of luck
Regards,

Pam Aujla

freebirds

Post by freebirds » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:14 pm

param, u may be right..but what am scared of is...the hsmp team either gives u the full points u claim if everything is ok or they dont give at all..
i mean, if i am claiming 45 points for 7500+, and just in case my sal falls to 7490 as per his calculation..he may not give 40 thinking i fall in 7000+ band..he might give 0 for it..this is only my thinking...
if i am wrong pl correct me..

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:16 pm

Hi Azhar G,

Seems they r quite fast for out of country also..

I did used TNT Express...

My APP reached them on 18 Dec...But in next 5 working days (18-22), i didnt even got reference no... :roll:

Dont know what is the problem...I hope positive decision is made... :arrow:
Regards,

Pam Aujla

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:21 pm

Freebirds,,

It s clearly mentioned in the guidance notes...

anything earned shud be mentioned in the sal slip..so if u got in Dec that is ur luck...U have not made ur sal slip at ur home...

Ur calculation s perfectly right, Coz u need to calculate earning between Dec to nov i guess, so what sal slips shows for these months is ur earning...

I had same case, my performance is paid quarterly and luckily i got it in the Dec...and Dec is in my claimed period :wink:

So go ahead...Best of luck
Regards,

Pam Aujla

freebirds

Post by freebirds » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:25 pm

well thats ur performance salary...but mine is november 7days salary..i too get perf. sal every 3 months...now 2 such months pay to the extent of 10000 is pending..it is earned i.e accrued but not paid to me..and i cant claim..however..this 7 days salary..belongs to nov..and am a little worried just in case they might check...lets c

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:29 pm

If incase they check, They will check, what was ur sal in Dec, not every part of it...

Hope it clears...

Pray to god, ur app does not goto verification stage, coz it may delay it by even 2-3 months...
Regards,

Pam Aujla

champ
Newly Registered

Post by champ » Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:08 pm

Hi Param,

If the decision is made to an application. Does that mean it is thru and no varification required?

Champ

sudhirg

Post by sudhirg » Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:40 pm

Application posted on 15h December 2006.
Refrence number recived on 22nd December 2006.
Still not allocated to a case worker.

Regards,
Sudhir

champ
Newly Registered

Post by champ » Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:41 pm

champ wrote:Hi Param,

If the decision is made to an application. Does that mean it is thru and no varification required?

Champ
i mean by thru - approved/rejected

raman999

Re: hi

Post by raman999 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:48 pm

Q28. Insert the relevant country code and Q31. Relevant income band.
I haven't diffrentiage these two. Please advice.

Iam earning in 33K in the UK. Please clarify the above two from the guidane note page 24. I have not understand the what to mention in these two fields.

Thanks

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:08 am

raman99

Q26: Date of your first pay slip
Q27: Date of your last or 12th pay slip
Q28: Country Code = A, B, C, D, E
Q29: Earning Country
Q30: Amount earned in GBP
Q31: Earning band = whatever applies to u like 7500+
Regards,

Pam Aujla

umeshsethi

Re: PLEASE SHARE

Post by umeshsethi » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:07 am

umeshsethi wrote:
pravtech wrote:see nnj10,
my enclosures::

1.application form
2.Birth cerificate for age proof
3.IT covered till novemeber 2006 and a letter from Income Tax.
4.WAGE slips for 12 months
5.letter from university aswellas institute(degree taught in english).
6.letter from employer stating ..much salary per annum.

have i missed anythg..
is this enough..

thanx
Pravtech... It would be highly beneficial to know. how you managed to extract a letter from Indian IT Department - i assume u are applying from India.,.., Cause thats the most irrefutable proof... And " IT covered till Nov 2006" ... Do u mean u paid advance tax and have the stamped receiving of that ????

Please Share how you have managed getting a response from the Indian Tax Department.....

Regards
Could you SHare the Info PLEASE, Pravtech.

Regards
Umesh Sethi

aby
Newly Registered

Post by aby » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:12 am

Hi Azher Jilani ,

Congrats on getting HSMP approved !!

By the way have you got the HSMP approval letter by royalmail's airmail. Or have you arranged for courier pick up from Sheffield.

My HSMP letter was sent by HO to me(India) on 14th Dec 2006 by Royal mail's airmail. But iam yet to receive the same.

Thanks,
Naveen

pravtech

hi

Post by pravtech » Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:05 am

hi umeshm
yaa. I have my uncle in IT department ho helped me to file my IT on the basis of advance tax and have the stamped letter from Indian IT Department -yes i m applying from India.,I think this would be my strong proof for earning evidence. IT covered till Nov 2006 and payslips for the same.will this be enough to login my application umesh.

thanx

regards
praveen

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:10 am

Hi Pravtech,

If your employer can issue you a provisional Form-16 (may not be possible mostly) or a letter stating the total Tax deduction, and the same matching in the earnings letter, I guess that is a good evidence to establish the salary earnings. In addition I suggest you provide a bank statement covering the period claimed, clearly showing the salary credit.

NNJ10

pravtech

Post by pravtech » Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:23 am

U mean to say that in form 16,i need to mention the employers PAN number to the file form 16 rt??one problem with my bank account is ,i have a joint account wer my salary is being deposited every month.can i send the bankstatement also???i dont have an indivisual account .

thanx

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:27 am

Hi Pravtech,

Your first question is not clear to me.
Second Q. In the joint bank account, does the other account holder's salary also get credited?
If no, there will be salary credite referenc only for your salary. The case worker can match the same salary amount in the employer letter and the salry slip; if you are submitting. That should be good enough to establish the earnings.

NNJ10

umeshsethi

Re: hi

Post by umeshsethi » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:31 am

pravtech wrote:hi umeshm
yaa. I have my uncle in IT department ho helped me to file my IT on the basis of advance tax and have the stamped letter from Indian IT Department -yes i m applying from India.,I think this would be my strong proof for earning evidence. IT covered till Nov 2006 and payslips for the same.will this be enough to login my application umesh.

thanx

regards
praveen
Hi Prav, thanks for your reply. What you have done seems to solve the whole problem.

It would be beneficial to the whole group if you can highlight how we can do the same by
a) requesting it department - any specific department to call within IT deptt... or should we use Right to Info. Act.
b) what roughly is content of letter.

Please do tell if its not much trouble.

Thanks in Advance.
Umesh Sethi

pravtech

Post by pravtech » Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:54 am

hi nnj10,
yes.other account holders salary is also crediting in the bank statement..itz like every 10th of a month my salary is crediting ,and the other acc holder salary on every 31st of a month.so both the a/c holders salarys r reflecting in the statement, will that be a problem ?? kindly gimme a suggestion.
m confused.

thanx

regards
praveen