ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A unique problem!!!advice please

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

faru22
BANNED

A unique problem!!!advice please

Post by faru22 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:00 pm

hi,
I have my PEO appointment for tier 1 extension next week,there is one doubt i have regarding my payslips from my permanent job.My company does not have a stamp or seal.so i requested my Director to give all my payslips which are in pdf format on a coloured company letter head along with the directors sign,is it enough??i also have employer letter stating all my salary on a company letter head again signed by director,also i have a letter from my finance officer on headed paper with his sign.I have p60 but not for the entire year.I have all the bank statements.
Are the STAMP(OR SEAL)still important,or the above should be fine.
My company just has no stamp.
please advice .
Thanks.

faru22
BANNED

Post by faru22 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:34 pm

please some one advice

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: A unique problem!!!advice please

Post by cs95tdg » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:47 pm

faru22 wrote:hi,
I have my PEO appointment for tier 1 extension next week,there is one doubt i have regarding my payslips from my permanent job.My company does not have a stamp or seal.so i requested my Director to give all my payslips which are in pdf format on a coloured company letter head along with the directors sign,is it enough??i also have employer letter stating all my salary on a company letter head again signed by director,also i have a letter from my finance officer on headed paper with his sign.I have p60 but not for the entire year.I have all the bank statements.
please advice .
Thanks.
Have you read the T1 General Guidance that comes with the application form? If not please read through the relavent details provided in it. From what I can recall if supplying electronic payslips they must be signed and stamped by the employer to be certified as authentic (irrespective of whether they are colour or black&white printouts).

If you say that your employer doesn't have a stamp, then IMHO you will be better off submitting a letter with your earnings on a company letterhead with your employers signature. There would be no need to stamp this as the letter would be an original - obviously do take a look at what the guidance says to make sure first!

faru22
BANNED

Post by faru22 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:12 am

Thanks,
What is the meaning of IMHO?
I do have employers letter stating all my 12months salary on company letter head along with my directors sign.
Some companies do not have stamp at all,what else can we do.
Please others also advice

tier1_aspirant123

Post by tier1_aspirant123 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:26 am

IMHO... in my honest(humble) opinion...
Tier1 Aspirant

faru22
BANNED

Post by faru22 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:05 pm

Anybody else with advice.
M quite confused.

faru22
BANNED

Post by faru22 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:13 pm

Hi Guys,
i have PEO appointment for tier 1 extension .The payslips i get from my permanent job are in pdf format.
Since my company has no stamp,they have given me stickers to stick on my payslip printouts .The Sticker has company logo ,address,name and postage.
Along with that i have company directors sign on each salary slip on a company letter head.
Are the stickers allrite.
please seniors advice.
Thanks

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:37 pm

faru22 wrote:Hi Guys,
i have PEO appointment for tier 1 extension .The payslips i get from my permanent job are in pdf format.
Since my company has no stamp,they have given me stickers to stick on my payslip printouts .The Sticker has company logo ,address,name and postage.
Along with that i have company directors sign on each salary slip on a company letter head.
Are the stickers allrite.
please seniors advice.
Thanks
Mate,

If I were you, I would take few extra documents from the same source. Like P60, employer Letter with salary breakdown, etc. Just to be safe than sorry. This will authenticate your payslips since they all can be cross verified. And don't forget your bank statements. You should be fine.

faru22
BANNED

Post by faru22 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:43 pm

Thanks,
I have all the docs,but P60 does not cover the whole year ,but still i have got it.

nks

Post by nks » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:49 pm

My suggestion would be to buy your company a stamp. I am sure they can use it at many places.

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:24 pm

nks wrote:My suggestion would be to buy your company a stamp. I am sure they can use it at many places.
:lol:

faru22
BANNED

Post by faru22 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:25 pm

Ya rite.
Told them that,and they said they don't need it anyways

ankitv

Post by ankitv » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:10 pm

hi,
please advice .
Thanks.
Should be fine. But do provide another proof your income. Employer letter and payslip are considered from a single source. Usually the other one is bank statements. Its all in the guidance.

faru22
BANNED

Post by faru22 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:10 pm

Thanks again,
I do have bank statements along with payslips and employer letter.