ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ABSENCE DAYS

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

simi
Newly Registered

ABSENCE DAYS

Post by simi » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:07 pm

Hi all,

I am an HSMP + Tier 1 candidate getting ready for the PEO appointment on July 24, I had a single absence of about 73 days after my first entry into the UK in Nov 2007. I actually travelled back home to resign from my former job.

My question is, can I include my payslips for those 73 days outside uk (Not working in the UK anyway) or what do I write as MY REASON FOR ABSENCE on the SET (O) form?

Thank you

uksettlement
India

hi

Post by uksettlement » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:19 pm

hi simi,

73 days absence is completely fine. No need to include any pay slips as they were not UK pay slips.

You dont need explanation for those 73 days if your overall days out of country is less than 180 days.

Thanks!

Sohel

simi
Newly Registered

Post by simi » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:21 pm

Hi Sohel,

Thank you so much for the quick response.

Can I then write 'PERSONAL REASON' on the 3rd column where we have 'Reason For Absence' then?

Thank you.

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:40 pm

Yes that should be fine.

Can you also feedback on http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=