ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of circumstance (pls advise)

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sweets182
Newly Registered

Change of circumstance (pls advise)

Post by sweets182 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:05 pm

Hi,
I am moving out of the current house on 30-Jun and I've got my address changed online (thru the online form) to the new address. Basically the new address is not in the same city and since this is a permanent address of my uncle I decided to give it as I don't have any fixed residing place since 30-Jun. :(

Can someone please tell me do I need to get the address changed in the bank too, what if I fail to do it??? (since I wont be actually staying there, I have given that address for documents delivery & then I will go there once they are received)..

With the UKBA I've just changed the address online and haven't got it through a postal form... Is it fine? (as I sent a self-addressed envelope while applying for PSW)

My timeline is:
Application submitted: 30-March
Confirmation received: 27-April (dated 23-April)
Biometric letter received: - 02-Jun (dated 28-May)
Biometric given: 15-Jun (there was a barcode error in post-office so I had to take appointment with Glasgow PEO)

Thanks in advance...

arvind88
Newly Registered

Post by arvind88 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:35 pm

even i have changed my address online... what i am going to do is that i wil try to check with the ukba whether my address is updated(by phone), if not i wil send the change of circumstances form

Rebelguruu
Newly Registered

Post by Rebelguruu » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:48 pm

arvind88 wrote:even i have changed my address online... what i am going to do is that i wil try to check with the ukba whether my address is updated(by phone), if not i wil send the change of circumstances form

Hello, can you please let me know about your view on change of address. I had changed my address online. They replied back a it will be updated in 72hours. But I worried whether it has been changed or not. Did u called them to conform!!! Coz I have called them and it was 10mins kept in wait and no one was responding. Please let me know. Thank you.

Rebelguruu
Newly Registered

Post by Rebelguruu » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:48 pm

Hello, can you please let me know about your view on change of address. I had changed my address online. They replied back a it will be updated in 72hours. But I worried whether it has been changed or not. Did u called them to conform!!! Coz I have called them and it was 10mins kept in wait and no one was responding. Please let me know. Thank you.

arvind88
Newly Registered

Post by arvind88 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:40 pm

yes i had contacted them to confirm and yes they have changed the address as confirmed by the operator ... also you need to wait for 15 mins not 10 try calling from 1-3 pm

bsc2007
India

Change in address

Post by bsc2007 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:39 am

Hi friends, kindly help me on this.
I have submitted my biometrics on 15th May 2012 and then CHANGED ADDRESS on 20th May, 2012. Having done so, I downloaded, printed, completed and have sent the 'Change of Circumstances' form to UKBA's Sheffield address on 25th May. Since then I have not heard anything from them (they mention on the website that they will write to us after implementing the change). To be on safer side, I have setup a redirection with RoyalMail. Unfortunately the retard RoyalMail service still sends some of my letters to old address. Much under dissmay, I have again filled and sent the same form yesterday.
My question is: How did you guys manage to do this online? How did you verify whether UKBA has made the changes? What if my documents are already sent back by disgusting 'Royal'Mail?
Many thanks!

duanqiya2040
Newly Registered

Post by duanqiya2040 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:36 am

to confirm and yes they have changed the address as confirmed by the operatorImage