ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ilr doubts

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sridevi
Newly Registered

ilr doubts

Post by sridevi » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:40 pm

1) Can anyone help me clarify whether PrintOut copies of (P60 / Salary slipts / Utility Bills) are acceptable for ILR?
2) I do have P60 3 years and P45 for 2 years and is that acceptable.
3) How many photocopies of the documents are required and do they accept printouts instead of photocopies?

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:27 am

You did not mentioned under which category you will be applying for ILR. I am answering your query with regards to Tier 1 general.

1. No, all originals are required for points scoring.
2. P45 are always followed by P60 at the end of Tax year. So P60 are must.
3. One complete set of documents is required. Could be scanned and printed but not fresh printouts etc.

If you are missing P60 then you can apply for your last 5 year employment history from HMRC. They will send you in 7 to 8 days. The salary slips, if print outs, needs to be signed and stamped by your HR/Finance dept. OR they can issue with a letter of your gross and net salary on company's letter head paper.
The question is... to be or not to be....

sridevi
Newly Registered

Post by sridevi » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:06 pm

thank u very much

sridevi
Newly Registered

Post by sridevi » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:42 pm

i am workpermit catagory,my company gave p60 in soft copy

neoms21
Newly Registered

Post by neoms21 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:15 pm

Sri,

If you get salary slips signed and stamped, it's good but if you don't it's fine.
Salary slips and P60 are absolutely fine to be printed out from soft copies.

For me most of my cohabitation documentation bills were in soft copy and I took print outs for them.

and tell me how does it make a difference if you take print out for everything instead of taking a copy. and what is a fresh print out and scanned and printed ???

Being on work permit you anyways will have to get the letter from employer stating about your employment and that will do it.

let me know if you need more clarification

sridevi
Newly Registered

Post by sridevi » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:31 pm

thank u,let me know can i give proof of address last 5 years need
Set(0) application ILR