ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Help with Spousal support letters and recommendations

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pamoti
Newly Registered

Need Help with Spousal support letters and recommendations

Post by pamoti » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:52 pm

Hello! I am in the process of applying for UK visa. My gf and I have been together in the US for over 4 years together. She recently moved back to UK and I am wanting to join her. We are getting married in September, so I am applying for marriage visa. My case manager suggested that we have support letter from friends and families. Could anyone help me with example letters? I would appreciate greatly any help. :D :D

skyepark

Post by skyepark » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:52 pm

letters only need to be basic,

how they know you, how loong they've known you, how they know your relationship and their support of your relationship.

Alif1

Post by Alif1 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:24 am

This page has template letters. See here: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 50d2724536
Application submitted: Lhe 19.04.12
Application Forwarded to Isld 19/04/12
Under Process at BHC: 07/05/12

Peace, love and best wishes to all.