ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application successful at PEO Solihull

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

PinkFloyd

ILR Application successful at PEO Solihull

Post by PinkFloyd » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:42 pm

Hello All,

This is another big thank you mail to all of you as I made another successful application(ILR at PEO, Solihull) solely on the guidance derieved from the collective wisdom of this forum. And a special one at that, to all you kindred souls who have been helping out the likes of me.

Mine was a run of the mill case, Director with limited company setup and under 180 days of absences. The PEO, Solihull experience was, as others noted, affable. For past earnings, I used only a section of earning that will get me the lowest required points to meet the criteria. This helped in cutting down the weight of docets and generally made the life easy all around. Following list of documents is what I produced, though carried others as well

1. Salary Slips - 4 months
2. Dividend Vouchers - 1
3. Business Account Statement
4. Personal Account Statement
5. Company's Financial Report
6. Self-Assessment Tax report for 2010-11
7. Memorandum and Article of Association for the Company:- to prove sole shareholder

Thanks again...
Abhi

dellfan

Hi Pink Floyd

Post by dellfan » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:08 pm

Congrats on your ILR. Could you please let me know if the company accounts you used are audited or un-audited.

joh892

Post by joh892 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:11 pm

At last that is behind you now. I am sure you are looking forward to the next hurdle. Well done!

PinkFloyd

Post by PinkFloyd » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:11 pm

I used the same report that was filed with the company's house, if that's what you mean by audited....

sunil.suneel
Member of Standing

Post by sunil.suneel » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:22 pm

congrats Abhi ...

Just a stupid question ... if you arrive earlier to your appointment would you be called sooner or do you have to wait for your time slot ?

PinkFloyd

Post by PinkFloyd » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:27 pm

I had the first appointment of the day at 9am but the doors does not open until 8:45am. They also have a notice saying that Once inside they gave tokens in order of appointment timings i.e. People having appointment at 9 were given token first than 9:30. So, I don't know what will happen turning up early, whether you will have to wait till people before you get their tokens or you will be adjusted in...

dellfan

Post by dellfan » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:36 pm

PinkFloyd wrote:I used the same report that was filed with the company's house, if that's what you mean by audited....
Thanks for the reply Abhi.

Smam

Post by Smam » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:01 pm

Hi

Lots and lots of heartiest congrats on getting your ILR and thanks a lot for sharing your PEO experience on the forum.

Good luck for the future.

gaboon_viper

Post by gaboon_viper » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:07 pm

Congrats of your ILR . enjoy. :). Pray for us now

i am also applying as a director of the company . my queries are

1. Did they ask about 5 years tax history??

2. is business bank statement must?

3. I live in London. Can i apply from Solihull?? as many people say their experiences in Solihull is good. Or it doesn't matter . All PEOs are same?

Discuss your inputs please guys.

Thanks

PinkFloyd

Post by PinkFloyd » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:27 pm

1. Business statement helps in building up the case. It is not a must have a I see it, your personal account statement is. This is to show that you got the funds that you claim.

2. They don't explicitly ask for tax history but again carry it as it might help.

3. I haven't come across any restriction on which PEO you can apply depending on where you live. I live roughly in the same are as you and applied at Solihull. Be aware though that certain PEO don't deal with cases where the applicant is a director. Solihull, Croydon and Shefield handle these cases. I got to know this from a thread in this forum.

ITGraduate
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ITGraduate » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:03 pm

congrats mate!!

adk

Post by adk » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:50 pm

Hi

Can I ask if you attested your own payslips being that you are the director of your company?

Thanks so much

ADK

PinkFloyd

Post by PinkFloyd » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:40 am

Yes, I did attest pay slips myself and all the documents relating to my company. It also had the signature of a witness with his name underneath it, along with the compnay seal. I also included a letter from the witness stating that he acted as a witness when the documents where signed by me.

You can find the information here as per the Companys Act 2006...
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/46/section/44

adk

Post by adk » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:51 am

Thanks very much.

ADK