ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fraud Fraud Fraud Red alert Kazembe Consultancy Chandigarh

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Truthneverdies
Newly Registered

Fraud Fraud Fraud Red alert Kazembe Consultancy Chandigarh

Post by Truthneverdies » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Fake UKBA lists are given to Students in India also produced in Court by Representative of Cavendish College and University of Wales who been smashed by BBC and other news channels consistently Kazembe Consultancy Chandigarh has provided fraud UKBA list in Court which is describing some private colleges A-graded also they have erased their previous page from their website which Claims several suspended and accussed colleges to be Top listed in UKBA list A-ratings and what not I want to report this scam with all evidence with Innocent and hardworking Indian students Agent shows all kind of pictures with UKBA staff PM David Cameroon,President Obama and British High Commissioner which are Pseudo and Computer fixed Pics hanged on walls in his office I have gone through full Investigation I wanna make Clear I have a full respect and obeisance British Universities but agents like them are crushing the Image of Uk Universities causing despise among locals here I can provide every bit of evidence you will be in shock how this agent gets students and how he can fix visas without document and get admission letter in a jiffy without no documents required yeaaaaaa all I'm gonna say Money can't buy education might get degrees through this kind of agents which is demolishing the reputation of Uk moreover This is quite evil disgracing Humanity,students borrow money to get Higher educations,agents like this deserve to be behind the bars Please contact me asap to stop this Crime