ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur partnership English Test

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jaffacake
Newly Registered
Egypt

Entrepreneur partnership English Test

Post by jaffacake » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:52 pm

Hi
I am very confused. I wish to make an initial application for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa as part of a entrepreneur team with my brother. My question is about the English language test. i am a student in UK and my first degree was in English . However my brother has no quals in English and he is currently working in Dubai.
1. Am I right in thinking he will have to take English exam before making initial application for TIER 1 ?
2. Can anyone suggest which of the various tests is the easiest as he is not very confident in English ?

First time on this forum. I'd be very grateful for any advice.[/i]

Firststep
BANNED

Re: Entrepreneur partnership English Test

Post by Firststep » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:59 am

jaffacake wrote:Hi
I am very confused. I wish to make an initial application for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa as part of a entrepreneur team with my brother. My question is about the English language test. i am a student in UK and my first degree was in English . However my brother has no quals in English and he is currently working in Dubai.
1. Am I right in thinking he will have to take English exam before making initial application for TIER 1 ?
2. Can anyone suggest which of the various tests is the easiest as he is not very confident in English ?

First time on this forum. I'd be very grateful for any advice.[/i]
Yes He has to Take the English Language test