ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

P60 Form (End of Year Certificate)- Income proof

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tire1Questions

P60 Form (End of Year Certificate)- Income proof

Post by Tire1Questions » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:10 am

Hello everybody,
I am sure, many other must have faced the similiar situation on this forum. I tried to look for answer but could not find.
I am empolyed by my own limited company which is VAT registered. I have been drawing monthly salary from the company since May 2011. The accountant has provided me a P60 (End of Year Certificate) for Tax Year 2012. According to the accountant, the P60 is issued only after the End of Financial Year, so I will get the next one in April 2013.
I am going to apply for extension of my Tire-1 General visa in the 3rd week of August. I have all wages slips required, but P60 is only upto April 2012. How can I get P60 form.
Is there any other alternative such as a tax statement etc which could be used instead of P60 form. If so, who can issue that?
Any of your help would be much appreciarted.

Sezzoh
Newly Registered

Post by Sezzoh » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:45 am

Tax document is only 1 type of proof of income you can provide.
are you paying yourself a proper 'raise invoice - payslip' type of salary?
you can probably just provide:
- accountant letter detailing your company revenue and what you class as your income.
- bank statement
- NI documentation
all the details are on pages 19-22 within the policy. http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... idance.pdf
there is a note saying an application should be cautious - think if you cant provide a full proof of all your earnings claimed within the p60 than steer away.

Tire1Questions

Post by Tire1Questions » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:04 pm

Thanks Sezzoh,
I withdraw salary from the company every month and pays all PAYEE and Tax (shown on the payslips). (As I am the director of the company, wouldn't the salary be considered as less creadible as they are comming form the myself?
My personal bank statements showing the salaery as shown on payslips each month.
I have secured a letter from the Cartered Accountant. I have all bank statements to prove the turnover of the company.
All VAT Returns Reports (print out of HMRC after submitting VAT return).

What do I need on NI documentations? Can you please shread more light?
Best regards,