ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

P60 value or Last Payslip value?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

t-bag

P60 value or Last Payslip value?

Post by t-bag » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:30 pm

What salary value must one put if applying for ILR based on 5year WP ??
p60 annual (which ended in April) or last payslip?
Bearing in mind salaries vary from month to month. Last one being above SOC?
I'm applying en of July, July PS won't be out though, but June PS shows above SOC.

Giudelines suggest that CW requests ONE payslip (the most recent), but why do they ask for 6 or 3??

Also, when calculating the yearly salary, is it financial year or calendar year, or counting from the day of your last salary?

ie : my May salary is 2500, June is 2800. In response of the form question, shall i do 2800 x 12 or 2500 + 2800 + whatever's before from January??

God, thats confusing :? :? :?

I'm applying Croydon should anyone had experienced somehing similar there

Thanks for taking the time to read

ITGraduate
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ITGraduate » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:42 pm

I am sure if you do a search on this forum, you will get your response. There are plenty of cases like yours before discussed in detail here

good luck

t-bag

Re :

Post by t-bag » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:51 pm

ITG, thanks for commenting. Guess i'm going to use the last salary as the form says "what IS your CURRENT salary"? They didn't say, "what was your LAST p60 salary" or "what WAS your salary", right?

Smam

Post by Smam » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:45 am

Hi

You've to use your current Gross Salary not the salary from your P60 cause that would never ever be your current gross salary.

Hope this will answer your question.

Please do kindly share your PEO Experience with us on the forum.

Good luck for your ILR.