ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

malik5805
BANNED

Tier 1 General extension

Post by malik5805 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:40 pm

hello guys i need some information for one of my cousin regarding Tier 1 General extension...
His extension is going to expire on March next year and hes doing his import export business of Mobiles he usually send mobiles phones back home in Pakistan and received his in income direct in his Bank account...I got one question can he shows that Money received in his bank account for that business as his income and what else other requirements... I will appreciate your early response...

Thanks a lot

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:59 pm

I think 'one of your cousins' needs to ask his own questions, after having given details about his precise business set-up; or seek professional advice.
As it stands, you are not helping at all.

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:29 pm

Is he registered as a Ltd company or is he doing it as self employed?

If he is registered as business is he claiming back vat/paying vat?

There are number of questions including if he is dealing in 2nd user Mobiles, these are not allowed to be imported in pakistan nevertheless it matters but there are number of questions before anyone can answer your query.

To break it down for you.

As long as he is registered as Limited Company
I dont see any reason why he should not be able to apply for Extension as long as all his paperwork is in place.

All the best