ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ee2 permit refused..pls help

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gagsgahra
- thin ice -

ee2 permit refused..pls help

Post by gagsgahra » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:10 pm

hi, ukba refused my eea family permit application for marriage of Convenience...i dnt know why..i am indian national and i came as a studentin uk .she is from czeck.and exercising eu treaty rights ..we married in feb 2012 in uk in sikh temple cos i m sikh .she is living in uk for 5 years//.we have send all the proof ukba required...register certificate proves she is excercing eu treaty rights ,her bank statement,tenancy agreement,my utility bill.marriage certificate and photos,wage slips..almost everything .. ..she is living with me for 5 months but we know each other for long time ..she used to live in her own house but after proposing she moved to my flat..she is well settlled in uk ...she got her own house and she is paying mortgage and good job as well..may be they refused my application cos i did nt send them any joint bank statement cos we dnt have any joint account..nd we are living in a flat and landlord pays all electric,gas and phone bills, so dnt have utility bills on my name.and i send only one her recent bnk statement..tenancy agreement is on my name and my partner as well,my 3 phone bill ............ukba givin me such a headache..i dnt knw wht they fuckin required to prove them our geniune marriage..anyone knows abt it..at last can we appeal against this decision?

Englandd
BANNED

Post by Englandd » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:43 pm

What exact words they used in refusal letter.

gagsgahra
- thin ice -

help

Post by gagsgahra » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:14 pm

anyone can help...

Goody1613
Newly Registered

Re: help

Post by Goody1613 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:58 pm

gagsgahra wrote:anyone can help...
Only if you give answer!

If they rejected you, probably it's because they got reasons to.
Maybe you were not clear enough, just like the message you posted?!

samibck
Newly Registered

Re: help

Post by samibck » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:32 am

Goody1613 wrote:
gagsgahra wrote:anyone can help...
Only if you give answer!

If they rejected you, probably it's because they got reasons to.
Maybe you were not clear enough, just like the message you posted?!
Pakistani national
applied 25 Apirl 2013
Received letter on 28 April 2013
Interview Call letter on 19 July 2013
Interview on 2 August 2013

Passport with RC received on 10 October 2013

thanks to for the interview guy, he was nice.