ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Just got my ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Niyoma
Newly Registered

Just got my ILR

Post by Niyoma » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:10 pm

I really appreciate the people who establish this forum. it was a friend who introduced it to me and i always went there for any latest news or advice.
I appeared in person with my family. My advice is when it's ur turn to apply either by post or appearance include all ur payslips for the 12 months not just P60 as indicated in the form.
The case worker demanded for all my pay slips bc he said he couldn't imaging how one person can do several salaried job. He also check my finances too.

ideanokia6500

Post by ideanokia6500 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:21 pm

you applied by post or it was an appointment? if it was postal then let me know the time frame?
thanks
HI

Smam

Post by Smam » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:24 am

Hi

Lots and lots of heartiest congratulations on getting your ILR and thanks a lot for sharing your PEO experience with us on the forum.

Will you please kindly elaborate your experience with us on the forum a bit more in details. For eg what was your status on which you've applied your ILR, and what other documents you've submitted, which PEO you've used and any other thing which you might think that it'll be usefull to other members of the forum.

Once you receive your BRP cards Please do kindly keep us posted on the forum.

Good luck for the future.

Niyoma
Newly Registered

Just got ILR

Post by Niyoma » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:14 am

My status was Tier 1 general (PBS), I entered Uk in Aug 2007under HSMP.
I appeared in person at Glasgow PEO. I have booked exactly 42 days to the day of my appointment as earlier days (than 42) were not possible. When I saw the case worker and he started checking the documents. he checked for co-habitation, finance and then my earnings. it was at my earnings that he saw that i was working for many employers (7), his contenance changed. actually most of them were one- time off or just part time for few weeks or months. it was at that point he said the whole verification will take him not less than 30mins instead of normal 10mins. he spent close to 40mins. He requested for my all my pay slips rather than the P60 I submitted and he cross checked each with the bank statement. probably he might have called any of the employers bc he said he didnt know how I could have managed all the jobs. And I told him I worked day and night. I have already typed the names, addresses, tel, fax nos of all the employers to make it easy for him. So at the end of 40mins he called and said he was certisfied with every thing.

Niyoma
Newly Registered

Post by Niyoma » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:16 am

Yes I got all our cards this morning. just 3 working days.