ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PROOF OF ACCOMODATION FOR EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sinai

PROOF OF ACCOMODATION FOR EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by sinai » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:31 pm

hi

i am eea citizen living and working in uk and i need to apply for eea family permit (for non eea my wife and 2 kids)

my question is it obligatory to have proof for accommodation here in uk for all my family before getting the visa?

or just i can provide the eco with address where my family suppose to live in uk?

anyone can give me an idea how it should be the cover letter?

and the sponsor letter for this application?

is it enough to show our communication through my phone bill statement here in uk to her phone number ,as we use only phone for communications?

how much i should have in bank account as economy sponsorship?

is it possible to show old bank statement,2 months edited before the application date?

i appreciate all comments and advises

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:06 pm

I suggest you read EUN02 - EEA Family Permit and EU citizens - rights and responsibilities and EEA Family Permit.

If after reading you would still have questions, feel free to ask.

sinai

filling the online application for eea family permit

Post by sinai » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:47 pm

hello

anyone can help me to answer this questions

i need to apply for eea family permit for my wife and 2 children

the children ages
one has only 3 months and the girl has 3.5 years

so i need to fill three separate applications? and how i can get one appointment for all the three applications?

they ask in application :what is your total monthly income from all sources of employment or occupation,after tax?? my wife has not work

what is the main purpose of your visit?....join my husband ids ok

how long do you intend to stay in the uk??........permanent or just 6 months

thanks

sinai

Post by sinai » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:49 am

ANY HELP PLEASE

how can i do an separate application for child 3 months

Jambo
Respected Guru

Re: filling the online application for eea family permit

Post by Jambo » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:57 am

sinai wrote:so i need to fill three separate applications? and how i can get one appointment for all the three applications?
Yes - three applications. With regards to appointments, then that depends on the consulate but I don't see a reason to have any problem here.
they ask in application :what is your total monthly income from all sources of employment or occupation,after tax?? my wife has not work
Section 5 in the form (applicant employment and finance) is not required for EEA Family permit. Just leave blank or write 0.
what is the main purpose of your visit?....join my husband ids ok
If the is the intention, then yes.
how long do you intend to stay in the uk??........permanent or just 6 months
Well, that depends on her intentions. It doesn't matter how long you plan to go to the UK for.
how can i do an separate application for child 3 months
The same way you do it for the other two.

sinai

Post by sinai » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:32 pm

thanks guru

its clear so i need to fill another application for eea family permit for the child and with my wife e-mail and all the rest of information?

please in which link can i find example for cover letter (eea family permit?

and example for accommodation letter from private house owner?

i have very complicate question

as i have dual nationality

1-the first non eea nationality (which is the same like my wife) and here in all my documents i have five names

2-the second eea nationality and here in all my documents i have short name only my first name and my last name

all my documents that i prepared from my wife country which is my origin country also ( non eea country )are registered with my long name

while my documents in England ( work contract ,pay slips,bank statement)with short name

the question now

in application which name i must add?

the five names as in the applied documents written?

or the two names as in my European passport?

thanks for your help

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:39 pm

sinai wrote:its clear so i need to fill another application for eea family permit for the child and with my wife e-mail and all the rest of information?
Yes. You don't need to answer questions which are not relevant (email address for a baby for example).
please in which link can i find example for cover letter (eea family permit?
Why do you need a cover letter? What additional information would you add there?
and example for accommodation letter from private house owner?
Why do you think an accommodation letter is required?
i have very complicate question

as i have dual nationality

1-the first non eea nationality (which is the same like my wife) and here in all my documents i have five names

2-the second eea nationality and here in all my documents i have short name only my first name and my last name

all my documents that i prepared from my wife country which is my origin country also ( non eea country )are registered with my long name

while my documents in England ( work contract ,pay slips,bank statement)with short name

the question now

in application which name i must add?

the five names as in the applied documents written?

or the two names as in my European passport?
Which documents do you need from your home country? The only documents you might need are your marriage certificate & birth certificate for your children.
You can explain in a cover letter the name issue.

sinai

Post by sinai » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:04 pm

thanks a lot

its clear now

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:13 pm

There is no need to provide ANY information about where you will be living in the UK, nor what you will be doing there.

sinai

Post by sinai » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:40 pm

THANK YOU

I AM ALREADY IN UK WORKING THAN 6 MONTHS AND I HAVE CONTRACT AND PAYSLIPS

BUT IN MY WORK CONTRACT ITS NOT WRITTEN HOW LONG IT WILL BE..DO I NEED TO HAVE LETTER FROM MY EMPLOYER? OR ITS ENOUGH THE CONTRACT IN THIS WAY?

THANKS

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:44 pm

sinai wrote:I AM ALREADY IN UK WORKING THAN 6 MONTHS AND I HAVE CONTRACT AND PAYSLIPS

BUT IN MY WORK CONTRACT ITS NOT WRITTEN HOW LONG IT WILL BE..DO I NEED TO HAVE LETTER FROM MY EMPLOYER? OR ITS ENOUGH THE CONTRACT IN THIS WAY?
Please do not use ALL CAPS!

Where is your family currently?

You only need to provide some proof that you are working: either a pay slip OR a contract OR a letter from your employer. There is no requirement that the contract say for how long it is valid (in fact most will not) nor that it specify what lunch breaks you are entitled to.

sinai

Post by sinai » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:19 pm

THANKS

NOW I AM TRYING TO FILL THE APPLICATION FOR MY CHILDREN.EVEN THEY ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS I AM TRYING TO FINISH IT..AND I PUT MY WIFE E-MAIL WHEN I FINISH I DONT KNOW IF ITS BETTER TO BOOK ONLY APPOINTMENT WITH MY WIFE APPLICATION THEN SHE CAN BRING THE CHILDREN APPLLICATION WITH HER?

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:33 pm

I think you need to carefully read through the answers people have given you. You will get a lot more out of the back and forth if you do!

sinai

Post by sinai » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:46 pm

Yes - three applications. With regards to appointments, then that depends on the consulate but I don't see a reason to have any problem here

I DONT UNDERSTAND HOWITS DEPEND ON CONSULATE,AS IN MY COUNTRY I NEED TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR EVERY SEPARATE APPLICATION THROUGH WORLD BRIDGE AGENCY

keffers
BANNED

Post by keffers » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:45 pm

You will only be able to book on available dates and times (30-40 minute blocks).

So, book three consecutive blocks of appointment times on the same day. You might only need 30 minutes to submit everything, so you can catch the earlier bus home and the Worldbridge administration officer can put their feet up for an hour until the next appointment.

sinai

Post by sinai » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:55 pm

i am trying now to book appointments through the world bridge site

and it says the next appointment VAC Appointment - Single person (19/07/20120)

but when i am trying to put the passport number in the required space i cant enter all the numbers?

keffers
BANNED

Post by keffers » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:06 pm

I'd just put the numbers it is possible to enter (starting from the last numbers possible ie if BB123456789A won't fit then type in say, 3456789A)

Its only for security to ensure that the passport holder turning up actually has an appontment for a submitted application.

sinai

Post by sinai » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:12 pm

thanks for your advise

now i put the details of the first person the i found title new applicant so i am trying to add also my children so it may come all together in one appointment

sinai

sponsor letter

Post by sinai » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:54 pm

please anyone can check correct me these letter or can add the right regulations about eea free movement .

Please find enclosed the application for an EEA Family Permit for my wife , and my children. they plan to join me in the UK on September 28, 2012 , 2012. According to The Immigration (EEA) Regulations 2006 sections 12 and 13, the following documents are provided with the application:

- application forms completed and printed
For my wife and two children

- our marriage certificate
My wife birth certificate
My children birth certificate
My Italian birth certificate

- 2 photos for each applications
- copy as original of my italian passport
Original of my Italian ID
- my work contract and my pay slips as proof that i practice of treaty rights

Copies and translations of the above documents have been included, in addition to the originals.

I understand that under The Immigration (EEA) Regulations 2006 section 13, my family member and I have an initial right of residence for a period of 3 months.

This is an application under EU law and I understand that it will be processed as soon as possible and on a priority basis.

Sincerely

Dear UKBA,

I, ____ ____, Italian Citizen, would like to let you know my wife and two children will accompanying me to the United Kingdom in the incoming weeks, for which they will need to be issued with an EEA Family Permit.

Therefore, as European Citizen, I would like to exercise my rights of free movement as indicated on Directive 2004/38/EC.

I have enclosed the following supporting documents:
• My ID AND Certified Copy of my Passport
• My wife and children original passport
• Marriage Certificate
• A photograph as per requirements
I look forward to receiving my family original passport with the Family Permit. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me at .....

sinai

Post by sinai » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:44 am

on comments on this letter please is it right or i need to change something?

thanks

keffers
BANNED

Post by keffers » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:58 am

Please find enclosed the application for an EEA Family Permit for my wife , and my children. they plan to join me in the UK on September 28, 2012 , 2012.
I, ____ ____, Italian Citizen, would like to let you know my wife and two children will accompanying me to the United Kingdom in the incoming weeks, for which they will need to be issued with an EEA Family Permit.
Accompanying or joining you?

sinai

Post by sinai » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:27 am

ok..they will join me

i need to choose only one of these two forms,but this example is ok except this notes above?

do i need to add or delet anything else?

thanks

Emilia95
Newly Registered

Re: PROOF OF ACCOMODATION FOR EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by Emilia95 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:45 am

While applying, do I need to apply by filling the vaf5 or online? I am if I use online one do I need to print it off and submit with the supporting documents? Does the EU national submit the passport and supporting documents separately?