ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR appointments- No slot available

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mukeshkmehta
Newly Registered

ILR appointments- No slot available

Post by mukeshkmehta » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:08 pm

Hi,

I would like to ask if anyone has been able to book ILR appointments in last few days. I did see some slots available and as soon as I filled the information to book it, it says "your appointment is no longer available".
Its happening from last few days, no matter however fast I type. All the slots vanish within 1 seconds.
Please help as I am not able to understand what is happening.

Ashokbrt

Re: ILR appointments- No slot available

Post by Ashokbrt » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:30 pm

mukeshkmehta wrote:Hi,

I would like to ask if anyone has been able to book ILR appointments in last few days. I did see some slots available and as soon as I filled the information to book it, it says "your appointment is no longer available".
Its happening from last few days, no matter however fast I type. All the slots vanish within 1 seconds.
Please help as I am not able to understand what is happening.
The trick is to book that for any PEO, even if it is not the one you want. Then, the following day re-schedule it to the one you'd like.

You may say 'what the ****?' How does it make any difference? If you could book some unwanted slots elsewhere, your details are saved and you can within a fraction of seconds get the desired slots as they become available the next day.

But the funny thing is that as soon as many of us start doing this trick, it goes viral and becomes like overtakin in a traffic where everybody else are as smart (not following the standard practice) as you. But, before that happens, you can try this trick.

Cheers,
Ashok

knighthood
Newly Registered

Try booking at midnight 12

Post by knighthood » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:20 pm

Try booking the PEO appointment at midnight 12. Be ready with all your details and then put them on the screen and hit enter exactly at 12. You may get an error message 'Internal Error Occurred, Please try again'. Try for few times and your appointment will be confirmed.

I read few postings on this forum and trying to follow the same in my case but no luck yet.

Good luck to you.

Knighthood

mukeshkmehta
Newly Registered

Post by mukeshkmehta » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:31 pm

Thanks Ashokbrt and knighthood. I will try this night as you have advised. Will let you know tomm.

ITGraduate
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ITGraduate » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:35 pm

This appointment system is like getting admissions in colleges . Need an overhaul

Good Luck for people looking for appointments

Smam

Post by Smam » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:44 am

Hi mukeshkmehta,

Trust me this forum is a magical forum. Every single experience you get from this forum is very true I've also experienced the same thing.

The answer to your querry is the best time to book a UKBA appointment is just try booking it exactly by 12 mid night you'll definitely get you will definitely get your desired booking not later than the 42 days formula.For eg I wanted to book an appointment for my self on the 29th of Aug 2012 and I tried it exactly on the 18th Aug 2012 at mid night and it worked perfectly fine for me.

Hope this will answer your querry.

Please do kindly share your PEO experience with us on the forum.

Good luck for your ILR.

nmm

Post by nmm » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:59 pm

Hi,

I am trying to book an appointment for ILR. What option should I select from the list "Which service are you applying for?" as there is no option for ILR?

I am on Tier1-G at the moment.

Thanks

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:31 pm

nmm wrote:Hi,

I am trying to book an appointment for ILR. What option should I select from the list "Which service are you applying for?" as there is no option for ILR?

I am on Tier1-G at the moment.

Thanks
As you will be applying for ILR with the SET(O) form that is the option you should choose.