ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How I got my Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa in 1 month!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

a85yousaf
Newly Registered

Information needed

Post by a85yousaf » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:22 pm

Hi
Can please some body clear me few things.
1. ''The report must show your name, as named in your application form, as the Director of a business that is actively trading and not struck-off, or dissolved or in liquidation on the date that the printout was produced''.
I register the company and got only two documents from Companies House which are certificate of incorporation and memorandum of association'' .
I can not see my name as a director is mentioned on both the documents only my name is mentioned on memorandum of association as under Name of each subscriber.is this what shows me as a director?
My 2nd question is
The date of this document should be within the three months immediately before the date of this application.
Means i need to submit my application within 90 days of incorporation not after 90 days of incorporation ?
Kindly any help will b much appreciated .
Regards

gunjan
Newly Registered

Post by gunjan » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:24 pm

Hi

I wanted to know if u would know that if the funds are in overseas account(50,000) would the process be longer? Also at any point after the visa is granted do I need to transfer the funds to my Uk account

Thanks

bluebird2011

Post by bluebird2011 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:13 am

memyselfandi

I understand that you showed your funds in a UK bank account.
Did you also include any letter from the bank or is that not required for funds held in UK?

Regards

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:22 am

Hey congrats sister and well done for helping others :)

Can anyone tell me what is our visa status when our leave of PSW expire and we are in process of waiting for outcome of our tier 1(entrepreneur applications ) ?

is it psw status or entrepreneur ?

tkhamada
Newly Registered

registration with trade's body

Post by tkhamada » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:32 pm

Hi,

Could you advise, what kind of proof of registration with trade's body (proof of business activity) did you provide, if it was applicable in your case?

Thank you
Diana

Rajith
Newly Registered

When to register a business ??? Some Confusions

Post by Rajith » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:03 pm

Hi there,
First of all, congratulations for your new visa!!!! What a dream became a reality. I would very appreciate your intention to help others who are waiting to get this. So could you please advise me on following information
1) What is actually "No earlier than 3 months" meanse? In the guidance notes, in another place, it says "Within the last 3 month"
So is that mean I can register with HMRC as self employed when 2 months before the application date? OR,
Do I have to register it at least 3 months before (Eg: 4 or 5 months before as valied periods) the application date ???
MY VISA RUNS OUT 23RD SEPTEMBER AND 3 MONTH PERIOD STARTED ON 23RD JUNE. SO PLEASE HELP ME
2) What documents we can submit to prove " Trading contracts"

Thank you very much

roadhouseblues
Newly Registered

Maintenance Fund

Post by roadhouseblues » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:38 pm

Dear memyselfandi,

Thanks in advance for opening this thread and helping other in this issue. My question here is: Can we show the maintenance fund in main applicant and dependent's account for 90 days. For eg. if I have to show £1500 then can I show £1200 in my account and £300 in my partner account who is the dependent of mine.

Once again thank you very much for such a great suggestion.

roadhouseblues
Newly Registered

Maintenance Fund

Post by roadhouseblues » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:58 am

Dear memyselfandi,

Thanks in advance for creating this thread and providing such a great service.My question here is for maintenance fund i.e can I show the fund available in my account and in my partner's account who is dependent of mine for 90 days. for eg. if I need to show £1500 can I show £1200 in my account and £300 in my partner's account. Your suggestion will be really appreciated.

Thanks Again

AbdulRiyaz
Newly Registered

Salam Alaykum

Post by AbdulRiyaz » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:41 pm

Hi hello, Salam Alaykum , Namaskar . Congratulations on your visa sister... . I would like to also discuss my situation with other brothers and sisters on this post .
Well , I am a software developer with a handsome contracting package now and am on my post study visa right now which expires soon in the end of november. Moreover , I heard that if i register a company and well get a Entrepreneur visa i can still do the contracting jobs but not the permanent ones... I was wondering if i have the right information about this . I would request the group members to share your thoughts of doing contracting IT jobs here rather than going for a TIER2 visa . You can mail me down on er.riyaz1n1@gmail.com with your thoughts...We can share the information and indeed every information is worth.. ... cheers...

doctor80
Newly Registered

Re: How I got my Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa in 1 month!

Post by doctor80 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:37 am

memyselfandi wrote:Hello everybody,

I have started this new topic because I got my Entrepreneur visa approved today and I want to help anybody who wants to know something about my experience with which they can benefit.

I applied for Entrepreneur visa on £50,000 investment from within the UK, with my 3 dependents (husband and two children) switching from PSW visa.

My visa processing time is as follows:

Application made: 6th June 2012
Application received by home office: 7th June 2012
Fee taken from my credit card: 8th June 2012
Letter to register Biometric details send on 11th June 2012.
Letter received: 13th June 2012
There was a problem with one of the letters of my dependents, so I called them on 14th June 2012 on 08706067766 and also emailed them at appointmentexceptions @ homeoffice. gsi. gov. uk
New letter sent 20th June 2012. Biometric details sent the same day.
Home office contacted me about a problem with my evidence on maintenance funds on 27th June 2012, which I clarified. I was advised to send further evidence within 7 working days.
Evidence sent 28th June 2012.
Evidence received at home office: 29th June 2012 (Tracked on Royal Mail website)
Inquired to get acknowledgement of receipt of evidence at Home Office just to check the status of my application on 3rd July. I was told the evidence was received by the visa officer on that day and that he would check it in due course.
Visa approved 4th July 2012.
Approval letter and all my documents received today 9th July.
Biometric Residence Permits also received today just 1 hour after receipt of Approval Letter.

Overall time: approx 1 month.

Alhamdulillah I am soooo happy guys. I hope all your visas get approved as soon as possible so that you can be happy too.

I just want you to know if you are applying the same visa as me, and if you have any questions on exactly what documents to send, if you want to ask anything about Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa switched from PSW visa with dependents, I am very happy to help and share all my knowledge, because I want as many people as possible to succeed because I know what a big dream this is for all of us. All I need in return is a small prayer from you for me and my family for our future.

Take care. :D
First of all Congratulations to you for getting Visa.

I am also in the process of preparing documents for my younger brother who is on PSW in England and has done Masters in Telecom from the UK.

The funds are in Pakistan.Can you email me the sample letters by Banks and third party letters of availability of funds?

Thanks.
Dr.S.Hassan.

crazy_ram
United Kingdom

Post by crazy_ram » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:16 pm

Hi All,
Any one applied for Tier-1 (Entrepreneur) visa between 1-20th of July.
If any one applied in those dates, Please post how your application process going. example: Biometrics letter date, biometrics date and any other updates.

Thank in advance

Humv

Post by Humv » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:46 am

crazy_ram wrote:Hi All,
Any one applied for Tier-1 (Entrepreneur) visa between 1-20th of July.
If any one applied in those dates, Please post how your application process going. example: Biometrics letter date, biometrics date and any other updates.

Thank in advance
Hi,

I have applied for Tier-1 (Entrepreneur) 50,000 route.

Submitted application: 17th July
Biometric letter received :25th July
Biometric enrolment: 27th Jluy

No update as yet.

crazy_ram
United Kingdom

Post by crazy_ram » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:59 pm

Hi Humv,
Pls check out homeoffice website update that they are considering the applications where the biometrics done on or before 27th July.
I hope ur application is under consideration now.

Good luck,
post here if there is any update

pooh7
Newly Registered

Post by pooh7 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:36 pm

Hi,

Submitted application: 18th July
Biometric letter received :24th July
Biometric enrolment: 1st August

No update as yet.

impressionsUK
Newly Registered

Potential Business Partners (Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa)

Post by impressionsUK » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:29 am

I am looking for potential partners to go in technology business. I am currently on PSW visa and I am going to apply for Tier 1 (Entrepreneur Visa). I have £25K of my investment and hoping to partner with like-minded individual.
Let me know if I am missing any information that you would like to know.
Thank You.

Humv

Post by Humv » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:28 pm

crazy_ram wrote:Hi Humv,
Pls check out homeoffice website update that they are considering the applications where the biometrics done on or before 27th July.
I hope ur application is under consideration now.

Good luck,
post here if there is any update
Oh yeah. I really hope so.

bhaku

Post by bhaku » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:38 pm

Hi,

Biometric letter received :20th July
Biometric enrolment: 23th Jluy

No update as yet.

crazy_ram
United Kingdom

Post by crazy_ram » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:13 pm

bhaku wrote:Hi,

No update as yet.
Hi Bhaku,
Where did u showed your 50k funds? with in the UK or abroad?
according to UKBA website your application must be under consideration now. If you showed you funds inside UK, you should get your visa processed with in 2-3 weeks.

Keep posting the updates if you have any.

Have fun... :)

bhaku

Post by bhaku » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:57 pm

crazy_ram wrote:
bhaku wrote:Hi,

No update as yet.
Hi Bhaku,
Where did u showed your 50k funds? with in the UK or abroad?
according to UKBA website your application must be under consideration now. If you showed you funds inside UK, you should get your visa processed with in 2-3 weeks.

Keep posting the updates if you have any.

Have fun... :)

Hello Ram,

I showed my money in the UK bank, and hopping to get some paperwork
from UKBA next week...

Will c... Best of Luck to all....

Thanks,

Bhaku

dmosch
Newly Registered

Post by dmosch » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:21 pm

Conratulations once again!

Please I have 1 question:

1) Did u need to open your company within 3 months of application or have u had the company since? I opened a company last year which I have been using but I am not sure if I have to open another one.

fated87
Newly Registered

Post by fated87 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:08 pm

Hi, congrats to u. I received my visa approx a month time as well, was really surprise with the speed. I would like to ask, did the approval letter specify which section? For example, you apply under section D, switch from psw to entrepeuneur. The letter I received, doesn't actually specify which section, and the time when I apply, my bank have over £200k. That's why I am just wondering if I would like extend in the end of the 3yrs, do I need to invest no less than £200k or £50k??!!

crazy_ram
United Kingdom

Post by crazy_ram » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:39 pm

fated87 wrote:Hi, congrats to u. I received my visa approx a month time as well, was really surprise with the speed. I would like to ask, did the approval letter specify which section? For example, you apply under section D, switch from psw to entrepeuneur. The letter I received, doesn't actually specify which section, and the time when I apply, my bank have over £200k. That's why I am just wondering if I would like extend in the end of the 3yrs, do I need to invest no less than £200k or £50k??!!
Hi Fated87,
Congratulations on getting you visa. If
1. your immigration status is Tier 1 (psw) when u r applying for Tier 1 ( Entrepreneur) visa and
2. You have supplied all the documentation necessary for the Group D application;
you will fall under the Group-D applicant category even though you have got 200k in your bank account. Nothing to bauther about that. If you still have doubt about it you can simply email to home office.

and
could you please post the below dates of your application, that will be helpful for me and other applicants to guess about our application process times and make our business plans to go ahead.

Date of application:
Date of biometrics:
any communication from HO:
Date of approval letter:
Where the funds shown: (inside or out side UK).

Have fun... :-)

katka1311

HI mate please need your help

Post by katka1311 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:44 pm

Hi Mate congratulations for your visa.

1. Mate my case worker has send me Email yesterday stating that I need to get a letter from Bank saying that My sponsor wishes to give me £50,000 ( my catagory) but obviously bank is not writing that kind of letter . did u have any kind of that letter and if yes what did bank gave you.

2. Second he is asking me for contracts of my new company. How can I ahve any contracts when I have just opened a company and obviously i am not going to spend any money or make any contracts unless I donot have visa . please reply if you have any information
Thanks

harun

Re: HI mate please need your help

Post by harun » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:53 pm

katka1311 wrote:Hi Mate congratulations for your visa.

1. Mate my case worker has send me Email yesterday stating that I need to get a letter from Bank saying that My sponsor wishes to give me £50,000 ( my catagory) but obviously bank is not writing that kind of letter . did u have any kind of that letter and if yes what did bank gave you.

2. Second he is asking me for contracts of my new company. How can I ahve any contracts when I have just opened a company and obviously i am not going to spend any money or make any contracts unless I donot have visa . please reply if you have any information
Thanks
What is your business type and job title?

katka1311

Post by katka1311 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:02 pm

my business will be hospitality related and job title is Business development Manager