ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appointment Confirmation

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sreemtech
Newly Registered

PEO Appointment Confirmation

Post by sreemtech » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:28 am

Hi All

Good Day

I was trying to secure a PEO appointment for my TIER1 General Extn.

I was logged at 12:00 AM , I have selected the time slot and Provided necessary information for booking an appointment and then clicked "Book Appointment"

I have received a Technical error in response. After few Sec's I have received a email saying that Appointment is Confirmed with booking reference.

But I don’t see any Appointment Transaction when I logged in to my UKBA account. Did Anyone had similar issues.
Any info is much appreciated

Best Regards

longshift
United Kingdom

Re: PEO Appointment Confirmation

Post by longshift » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:54 am

sreemtech wrote:Hi All

Good Day

I was logged at 12:00 AM , I have selected the time slot and Provided necessary information for booking an appointment and then clicked "Book Appointment"

I have received a Technical error in response. After few Sec's I have received a email saying that Appointment is Confirmed with booking reference.

But I don’t see any Appointment Transaction when I logged in to my UKBA account. Did Anyone had similar issues.

Best Regards
Yes. I have read in general forum where few people had similar issues like you. Once you get an email that means you have booked the appointment. All you got to do is just print the email confirmation page and take it for your PEO appointment. For re-assurance you can always call UKBA to confirm your booking.

sushma kalmadi
Newly Registered

Re: PEO Appointment Confirmation

Post by sushma kalmadi » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:25 pm

longshift wrote:
sreemtech wrote:Hi All

Good Day

Best Regards
Yes. I have read in general forum where few people had similar issues like you. Once you get an email that means you have booked the appointment. All you got to do is just print the email confirmation page and take it for your PEO appointment. For re-assurance you can always call UKBA to confirm your booking.

Hi All,
i had tried to book an appointment in a premium service at 12:00 AM, i have filled all the details and it takes few min to load later it shows technical error. is there any other way to book online appointment

could anyone help me in this