ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Croydon-Valid application but further enquiries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anubhav78

PEO Croydon-Valid application but further enquiries

Post by anubhav78 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:57 am

Hi,

I had my appointment at PEO Croydon on 28 Jun, 2012 for my Tier 1(General) Extension.
At the end of the appointment I was told that the application is valid but they need to do some further enquiries which should take around a week. Its nearing 3 weeks now and haven't heard a word from them.
I know a lot of people are having these kind of experiences. I just wanted to have an idea of the timelines with these cases.
Any UKBA contact numbers for these kind of enquiries would also be helpful.

Thanks

longshift
United Kingdom

Re: PEO Croydon-Valid application but further enquiries

Post by longshift » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:22 am

anubhav78 wrote:Hi,

I had my appointment at PEO Croydon on 28 Jun, 2012 for my Tier 1(General) Extension.
At the end of the appointment I was told that the application is valid but they need to do some further enquiries which should take around a week. Its nearing 3 weeks now and haven't heard a word from them.
I know a lot of people are having these kind of experiences. I just wanted to have an idea of the timelines with these cases.
Any UKBA contact numbers for these kind of enquiries would also be helpful.

Thanks
If its delayed for further enquires then there is no time frame to it. They send all of this files to Sheffield and are considered as postal applications. You won't get any response from them if you want to chase your case. Hope you get your result soon.

anubhav78

Post by anubhav78 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:48 pm

Thanks longshift,

Doesn't this beat the whole purpose of paying a £300 premium for an appointment, and still ending up as a postal application.

It'll be a month attending the appointment in next 4 days. The patience is now running out.

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:27 pm

anubhav78 wrote:Thanks longshift,

Doesn't this beat the whole purpose of paying a £300 premium for an appointment, and still ending up as a postal application.

It'll be a month attending the appointment in next 4 days. The patience is now running out.

I am sorry that you fall in the 10% category(not sure if this is entirely true, I think its more than 10%) whose application is not decided on the same day.

My experience on this forum and other forum says that most of the deferred applications get positive results. So have faith, you should get your result soon.

In the meanwhile make sure you stay on top of your employer/s that they will get a call from UKBA to verify your case. Atleast that way if they call, they know what to do/say. Good Luck.