ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ilr - continuity of work permit

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mailquery
Newly Registered

ilr - continuity of work permit

Post by mailquery » Thu Aug 05, 2004 8:37 am

a query.

i am nearing completion of 4 years now. will go any day to ho for ilr.

am a little worried about my work permits.

first got in to the country in aug 00 on a work permit(workpermit for 12 months). made redundant on 30th march 01,without notice. got a job on 14th april,employer immediately applied for wp. due to some document mix up, got a 2 year wp only in july 01. worked in company for about 2 years, when company went bust in feb 03 and again made redundant on 28th feb, without notice. got a job on 12th march 03, employer immediately applied for wp and got it on 14th april.

i have been continuously getting work permits even though the new employers applied for the wp after i got redundant. shd that make a difference tomy ilr application