ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form EU3 Application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Victoria01
Newly Registered

Form EU3 Application

Post by Victoria01 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:38 am

Hello Every body, I am new to the forum & wonder if some one could answer my question.

I am non EU, for the past 5 years i was on stamp 4EUFam, i got divorced in 2011, I informed DOJ about my divorce and they retained my residence card based on exercising my own treaty rights.

Last week my stamp 4EUFam expired and i went to GNIB to extend it but the immigration officer extended my visa only for 6 months and given my stamp 4 (NOT 4EUFam). He advised i should apply on form EU3 for permanent residence card.

Here is my question:

1- I need to send me original passport with my application, does any one know when i can get it back ?

2- Is any one else in the similar situation ? If yes please share your experience.

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:45 pm

if your application for retention was granted following your divorce by the department, then you have to apply for EU3 in your own right. Submit all information in relation to your employment in the state for the last 5 years, letter granting you retention, and other original docs in relation to residency for 5 years. your original passport and other docs should be returned to you within a month.
processing takes 6 months, but you will be covered by a temp stamp 4 during the processing time.

Victoria01
Newly Registered

Post by Victoria01 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:50 pm

Hi agniukas,

Thanks very much for the reply. Here is another question if you or some one else could answer:

IN the form EU 3 in "Section 2" they are looking for "Details of EU citizen of whom the applicant is a family member".

Do i need to fill it out or it doesn't apply on me any more ? The retention letter what i got from the department states that " It is open to you to apply for PR exercising your own treaty rights".

Here is the link to form EU 3:

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Form%20E ... %20EU3.pdf

Thanks in advance

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:59 pm

Information on the EU citizen is no longer applicable. But submit the marriage cert and divorce papers again.
In the place for the residence and employment put all your resdience and all your employment, just cross over the EU citizen there and write APPLICANT. you can also include a cover note providing all the details of residence and employment in respect of yourself there.