ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OZ immegration's effect on my ILR ( Human Grounds)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

BloodyUK
Newly Registered

OZ immegration's effect on my ILR ( Human Grounds)

Post by BloodyUK » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:03 am

Hello Guys,

I am due my ILR next year and I have had some issues with my immegration history and I am not certain if I will get it or not. It is likely that it will go to appeal so already considering my options.

I have met my friend who is in Austraila and he tells me stories about it being a great country. I just want to apply for OZ immegration and I do qualify for its state sponsored migration being an IT consultants.

Just thining if I obtain OZ immegration now and then go for ILR ( My main aim is UK migration because I have established my business and life here and I kind ov like living here) and then if refused and go for appeal, do you guys think the judge will rule out my human right grounds straightway since i have another back up plan ready?

I am kind ov over cautious guy, trying to hold another ship in a fear of sinking the one i am aboard.

I have heard that on Human ground ( Article 8) one has to establish strong desire to live in the UK and strong ties with UK and that this country is the only one I could stay and leaving this country will voilate my human rights blah blah blah.

Please can any one advise.

Cheers!

asim72
BANNED

Post by asim72 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:18 am

You contradict yourself totally.
You plan is to settle permanently in UK, but you want to apply for new zealand immigration. So somehow do you want to create a body double of yours who would settle in UK and at the same time immigrate to new zealand.

Whoever has told you about the human right story seems to be on dope. It doesn't work the way he or you are thinking.

BloodyUK
Newly Registered

Post by BloodyUK » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:25 am

Thanks alot!

I would only leave and migarte to OZ if refused by UK even after appeal.
I would never want to leave UK.
The person who has advised has worked in UKBA for 8 years at senior position.

May be my mistake I did not explain my situation.

Only want to ask, will this have any imact if i have obtained OZ immegration and then go into appeal and then would not be able to demonstarte my strong ties because the judge will ask why would I allow for your appeal if you have already a back up plan ready.

Please can you answer. Thanks for your time!

Good Day

asim72
BANNED

Post by asim72 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:55 am

There is no black and white answer to your query.

If you want to even get a hint about any possible human rights claims during an appeal, then you must post your full immigration history in date order. Also mention why you think you could be refused in the first place. Your full employemnt and family situation in UK and also your age.

(and yes, I would now say that this guy who has told you about this human rights story is not on dope. I now think he is on crack cocaine.)

quantum1
Member of Standing

Post by quantum1 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:58 pm

BloodyUK wrote:Thanks alot!

I would only leave and migarte to OZ if refused by UK even after appeal.
I would never want to leave UK.
The person who has advised has worked in UKBA for 8 years at senior position.

May be my mistake I did not explain my situation.

Only want to ask, will this have any imact if i have obtained OZ immegration and then go into appeal and then would not be able to demonstarte my strong ties because the judge will ask why would I allow for your appeal if you have already a back up plan ready.

Please can you answer. Thanks for your time!

Good Day
Yes it might have an impact. They give settlement visa because they assume a desire to stay and live in the UK on your part. If they see you have applied to live in another country, they might not be satisfied that your intention is to settle in the UK.

Smam

Post by Smam » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:19 pm

Hi

In short and simple terms I'll tell you that it'll have an impact on your UK ILR if and only if you'll get your OZ Immigration stamped on your PP before the time you'll be applying for your UK ILR which just didn't seems possible to me by any means at all what so ever, and if its not stamped on your PP then offcourse it wont have any affect at all on your UK ILR and then you can apply to migrate any where in the world UKBA doesn't really care about that. But to be honest with you I am not really clear from your question as well just trying to answer it from my simple logic.

Hope this will answer your question.

Good luck for your UK ILR.