ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

payslip no earlier than one calendar month

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

soso2012
Newly Registered

payslip no earlier than one calendar month

Post by soso2012 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:41 am

I am applying for my ilr on the 31 August 2012 . I am on a tier 2 visa.

I am a bit confused. The UKBA stated that your most recent payslip must be dated no ealier than one calendar month before the date of the application .

My company will be pay me on the 30 July and i will received the money in my bank account on the same day .Does it means that i cannot used my July payslip for my application on the 31 August as it will be over one calendar month?

Thanks for your help in advance

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:28 am

you can show your payslips of last 12 out of 15 recent months in a consecutive order. so in your case, if you show your payslips from june 2011- july 2012 (including bank statements for that period etc) , you should be fine.

Niyoma
Newly Registered

Post by Niyoma » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:40 pm

Hi,
U can use the july pay slip as rightly advised. All they want to see is the proof that the money was paid into ur account.

KD1

Post by KD1 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:01 pm

Hi,

I'm applying on the 3rd of August at the Liverpool PEO and am planning to show earnings period as July 2011 till June 2012. I am self employed and the director of my own limited company.

My last payslip date will be for 6th June 2012. I've selected this because I won't get my bank statement for July in time for my application in August.

This however breaks the one month before date of application rule - any advise please.

tier1Reading

Post by tier1Reading » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:16 pm

KD1 wrote:I'm applying on the 3rd of August at the Liverpool PEO and am planning to show earnings period as July 2011 till June 2012. I am self employed and the director of my own limited company.
The OP is on tier 2 visa. But it seems you are on tier 1.... This rule may not affect you.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:06 pm

KD1 wrote:Hi,

I'm applying on the 3rd of August at the Liverpool PEO and am planning to show earnings period as July 2011 till June 2012. I am self employed and the director of my own limited company.

My last payslip date will be for 6th June 2012. I've selected this because I won't get my bank statement for July in time for my application in August.

This however breaks the one month before date of application rule - any advise please.
For Tier 1 General extensions you can use any consecutive 12 month period within the 15 months prior to your application. So based on this you won't have a problem in terms of proof for previous earnings. Note however that there is a seperate requirement for maintenance funds, where you need evidence to show that you have maintained the minimum balance throughout the required period prior to your application. Please take a look at the guidance for the exact wording to ensure that you have taken into account & met the precise requirements. Note that you could use a different bank account (to that used for previous earnings) for this if needed.

KD1

Post by KD1 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:52 am

Thanks guys - to be on the safe side am planning to use my July payslip and bank statements as well within the 12 month earnings period.

KD1

Post by KD1 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:53 am

Forgot to mention that this means I'll get interim statements from the bank for my current account and business account.
Also, I will get a savings account statement which shows adequate balance of funds over the last 3-6 months in case this comes up.