ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success Sollihull PEO Set(M)=T4 PBS dependent + FLR(M)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Need_light

ILR Success Sollihull PEO Set(M)=T4 PBS dependent + FLR(M)

Post by Need_light » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:36 pm

HI

thanks to all moderators and all the member of this forum. if I don't visit this forum may be I should wait 2 years to get my ILR. in the help of this forum I received my ILR.

My scenario

My husband has been received ILR for 10 years long residency category(10 years students visa) . I was in the United Kingdom more than two years as a Tier 4 PBS dependent (spouse).I had change my T4 dependent visa to FLR (M) in 29/06/2012 from Solihull PEO. And today I received my ILR by using SET(M) form.

I have a feelings I had lose money in the settlement checking service. they told me they can not take my application because of 2 years probation period even they call HO. HO replied I have to wait for 2 years. I have also show them the rules 287 (a)(i)(d). Now the time for me to get my money back from settlement checking service. :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
I know there is confusion about the T4 PBS dependent need to wait for 2 years on FLR(M) or not?? even I was confused until I have received my ILR. Now it is 100% clear whoever was T4 PBS dependent they just need to switch FLR (M) and within same week they can apply for ILR.

Solihull is the perfect place for get sort out this kind of problem. even caseworker didn't ask us any single question regarding the 2 year probation period. he told us as I continue my leave as T4 PBS dependent so therefore he is giving me ILR. :lol: :lol: :lol:

so my time line is T4 PBS dependent(more than 2yrs+ 20 days SET(M)=ILR (freedom of life)

Thanks to everyone :wink: :wink: