ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Panic attack - ISA Statement dated 7 weeks prior Application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

newlight1

Panic attack - ISA Statement dated 7 weeks prior Application

Post by newlight1 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:08 am

This is mine

£3914.56 in a Current account
£3915.61 in Cash ISA (but dont think they will accept it as its an ISA)
£1,257 Fiance has in her current account
I receive 105 per week Contribution based ESA
We will live with my parents, no rent to pay.
I'm having a panic attack as I just realized that the date on my ISA statement was April 13th and the application date was June 6th :( Which is 7 weeks from the date of the last statement to the date of application. But the thing is that I couldn't get another statement as that was my last one I had, as ISA Statements are only issued 3 a year. My current account statements and my Fiances were all within 1 month of the application date though. Does that mean my ISA funds will not be considered now?

Also, my Fiance submitted her bank statements, but are her funds allowed in the application or only mine as the sponsor?

Hope someone can help?. I am also sure this post will help other people who may have a similar question in the future.

bassem
Newly Registered

Post by bassem » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:14 pm

If they do discount your ISA account, surely your balance in the current account is sufficient to meet the requirements?

BTW when submitting finances do you have to send statements for all the bank accounts that you have?

newlight1

Post by newlight1 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:13 pm

If they do discount your ISA account, surely your balance in the current account is sufficient to meet the requirements?
I hope so.
BTW when submitting finances do you have to send statements for all the bank accounts that you have?
I dont think so, as anything you don't submit just cant be helped in your application.

asim72
BANNED

Post by asim72 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:54 pm

Excessive worry is part of many mental health disorders and can lead to physical illness.

Sometimes it’s smart to worry. It can force us to plan or to take safety precautions. Worry can lead to wellness. If we didn’t worry some about our health, would we eat right and exercise? Probably not.

But worry can also escalate so it’s excessive, chronic, or both — anything but healthful. It’s a common thread running through many mental health disorders. In depression, worry may take the form of guilt (worrying about having done something wrong) or distress about feeling incompetent. Obsessive-compulsive disorder is well-known for its intrusive, uncontrollable fears of contamination and losing control. Health anxiety is excessive worry about becoming sick. The extreme form is hypochondriasis, which often involves seeking unnecessary care for imagined illnesses.

General anxiety disorder is an officially recognized psychiatric condition in which worry is the dominant feature. People with the disorder are tormented by worries about everything from daily events to interpersonal relationships to potential disasters that are completely out of their control. For them, it’s as if worry has become an irresistible habit, says Steven Shearer, a psychologist at the Franklin Square Hospital Center in Baltimore who has written about excessive worry.

newlight1

Post by newlight1 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:42 am

asim72 wrote:Excessive worry is part of many mental health disorders and can lead to physical illness.

Sometimes it’s smart to worry. It can force us to plan or to take safety precautions. Worry can lead to wellness. If we didn’t worry some about our health, would we eat right and exercise? Probably not.

But worry can also escalate so it’s excessive, chronic, or both — anything but healthful. It’s a common thread running through many mental health disorders. In depression, worry may take the form of guilt (worrying about having done something wrong) or distress about feeling incompetent. Obsessive-compulsive disorder is well-known for its intrusive, uncontrollable fears of contamination and losing control. Health anxiety is excessive worry about becoming sick. The extreme form is hypochondriasis, which often involves seeking unnecessary care for imagined illnesses.

General anxiety disorder is an officially recognized psychiatric condition in which worry is the dominant feature. People with the disorder are tormented by worries about everything from daily events to interpersonal relationships to potential disasters that are completely out of their control. For them, it’s as if worry has become an irresistible habit, says Steven Shearer, a psychologist at the Franklin Square Hospital Center in Baltimore who has written about excessive worry.
Yes I know this, you are an intelligent person you recognize the symptoms of an anxiety disorder.

newlight1

Post by newlight1 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:46 am

I never really thought much about things being dated within 1 month. There were a couple of letters, ie letter of offer of accommodation from my parents which was dated 6 weeks before the application date too. Do you think that matters?

karwan1

Re: Panic attack - ISA Statement dated 7 weeks prior Applica

Post by karwan1 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:25 am

newlight1 wrote:
This is mine

£3914.56 in a Current account
£3915.61 in Cash ISA (but dont think they will accept it as its an ISA)
£1,257 Fiance has in her current account
I receive 105 per week Contribution based ESA
We will live with my parents, no rent to pay.
I'm having a panic attack as I just realized that the date on my ISA statement was April 13th and the application date was June 6th :( Which is 7 weeks from the date of the last statement to the date of application. But the thing is that I couldn't get another statement as that was my last one I had, as ISA Statements are only issued 3 a year. My current account statements and my Fiances were all within 1 month of the application date though. Does that mean my ISA funds will not be considered now?

Also, my Fiance submitted her bank statements, but are her funds allowed in the application or only mine as the sponsor?

Hope someone can help?. I am also sure this post will help other people who may have a similar question in the future.

You do not need to wait 4 months for ISA statements to be issued, just print an on-line statement, and then certify it with your local bank.

wqzh
Newly Registered

Post by wqzh » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:56 am

Will they accept on-online bank statement?

karwan1

Post by karwan1 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:00 am

wqzh wrote:Will they accept on-online bank statement?

Yes if it was certified by the bank itself.