ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Form Question

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

botalian

Dependent Form Question

Post by botalian » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:24 pm

Hi All,

I am going to apply my Tier1 Extension along with my wife and son. I need guidance to the following questions. I will explain my situation first and then you can guide me. I applied my wife's visa in 2009 from outside UK but was refused and later on was approved.

We came together in 2010 and applied for Tier 1 General and my first time application was refused and then I re-applied for Tier1 and was approved along with my wife.

E8. Have you ever been refused entry clearance/visa or leave to enter or remain in the uK?

Do I have to mention both refusal for my wife or just the first one when her visa was refused outside UK ?

B9. if you are known, or have ever been known, by any other name(s) than those given above, please give details below and send evidence showing the name change:

For the above question. what proof I have to submit ? I have marriage certificate that has her Surname what she had before marriage but the current passport has, her new Surname as of mine. Is passport is enough proof or do I need to include any extra documents. Please advise ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Botalian

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:47 pm

You have to mention your refusal. Your wife has to mention her refusal. This is not a joint application and each separate application form asks questions to each applicant individually.

botalian

Post by botalian » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:44 pm

Thanks Lucapooka

But what about second question ?

thanks

gaurav76.5
Member of Standing

Post by gaurav76.5 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:19 am

if your wife has changed her surname you would need to mention it and support it with evidence like marriage certificate