ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 Extensions - documentation Check List (In Person)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vinnydpu

TIER 1 Extensions - documentation Check List (In Person)

Post by vinnydpu » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:16 pm

All - I have taken an appointment at PEO Croydon for In person application for TIER 1 Extension.

I am salaried professional & below are the documents I am planning to carry ....

1. Tier 1 (General) Extension Application Form with Payment details.
2. Photos 2 nos
3. Previous letter of TIER Visa - permission to stay - successful application. Application date 16July2010 (Before 19th July).
4. Age - document required Passport + Above letter confirms my age at the time of initial application.
5. Degree (Will carry Degree Certificate just in-case) + Above letter confirms my qualification at the time of initial application
6. English Language Requirement - Above letter confirms the same. Not required to prove again.

Important Documents:

7. Last 12 months Pay Slips - Original ones are posted to my home + I have go them stamped by HR. Except the last one which may get delivered just before the appointment & hence cannot get it stamped :arrow: Is that OK ? Any good solution to this ?

8. Bank Statement for period covering Last 12. All are original except the last one which may not arrive before appointment so I am planning to get it printed by the Bank (They refuse to stamp it but will provide me with a letter) - I guess that should suffice - what say ? :?:

9 . Maintenance fund is covered in the Bank Statement for last 12 months - Just in case do we need to carry another copy or same copy just separately shown will work ? :?:

10. Appointment Letter Print :!:

:!: ANY THING ELSE IF YOU GUYS THINK I SHOULD CARRY WITH ME :!:

*********** PLEASE POST ***********

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:23 pm

What's the deal with all the yellow balls?

vinnydpu

Post by vinnydpu » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:40 pm

:arrow: Need Reply for those Yellow Balls :idea:

longshift
United Kingdom

Re: TIER 1 Extensions - documentation Check List (In Person)

Post by longshift » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:42 pm

vinnydpu wrote:All - I have taken an appointment at PEO Croydon for In person application for TIER 1 Extension.

I am salaried professional & below are the documents I am planning to carry ....

1. Tier 1 (General) Extension Application Form with Payment details.
2. Photos 2 nos
3. Previous letter of TIER Visa - permission to stay - successful application. Application date 16July2010 (Before 19th July).
4. Age - document required Passport + Above letter confirms my age at the time of initial application.
5. Degree (Will carry Degree Certificate just in-case) + Above letter confirms my qualification at the time of initial application
6. English Language Requirement - Above letter confirms the same. Not required to prove again.

Important Documents:

7. Last 12 months Pay Slips - Original ones are posted to my home + I have go them stamped by HR. Except the last one which may get delivered just before the appointment & hence cannot get it stamped :arrow: Is that OK ? Any good solution to this ?

Original Payslips don't need to be stamped.

8. Bank Statement for period covering Last 12. All are original except the last one which may not arrive before appointment so I am planning to get it printed by the Bank (They refuse to stamp it but will provide me with a letter) - I guess that should suffice - what say ? :?:

This is fine. So long the letter is on official bank stationary.

9 . Maintenance fund is covered in the Bank Statement for last 12 months - Just in case do we need to carry another copy or same copy just separately shown will work ? :?:

No. Just tell your case worker to check the last three bank statements for maintenance fund.

10. Appointment Letter Print :!:

:!: ANY THING ELSE IF YOU GUYS THINK I SHOULD CARRY WITH ME :!:

*********** PLEASE POST ***********
Good Luck

vinnydpu

Post by vinnydpu » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:33 pm

Thanks - Do I need to prove my English Language again when I have proved it already in my initial application :?:

Also as my initial application date was 16th July 2010 (I think the points required were 95 then - van someone pls confirm ?), I will need same or more to get the extension right :?:

Cheers ! :)

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:44 am

vinnydpu wrote:Thanks - Do I need to prove my English Language again when I have proved it already in my initial application :?:

No.

Also as my initial application date was 16th July 2010 (I think the points required were 95 then - van someone pls confirm ?), I will need same or more to get the extension right :?:

Yes. 75+10+10 again.

Cheers ! :)

vinnydpu

Post by vinnydpu » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:23 pm

I have noticed that my first 4 payslips are not original I have printed them on a normal paper (NOT a company headed one). Payslip does bear my company name (very small on top left corner) but I have them all stamped & signed by HR - is that OK ?

PLEASE respond asap ..... would really appreciate !

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:29 pm

vinnydpu wrote:I have noticed that my first 4 payslips are not original I have printed them on a normal paper (NOT a company headed one). Payslip does bear my company name (very small on top left corner) but I have them all stamped & signed by HR - is that OK ?

So long they are signed and stamped they are fine.

PLEASE respond asap ..... would really appreciate !

vinnydpu

Post by vinnydpu » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:33 pm

Thanks LongShift !! :)

Just noticed this >>>>

Tier 1 (General) Policy Guidance version 04/2012 Page 20 of 34 Tier 1 (General) Policy Guidance version 04/2012 Page 21 of 34

i) Payslips: These should be either formal
payslips or on company headed paper.
Where formal payslips are produced on
plain paper they must be stamped and
signed by the employer. Payslips which
are not on headed paper or if the applicant
receives all pay slips online, he/she must
authenticate the evidence by asking the
employer to sign and stamp a printout.
If the applicant provides payslips, they
must cover the whole period claimed (for
example, if payslips are produced monthly,
the applicant must provide the payslip for
each month of the period claimed).

dimmer668
Newly Registered

Post by dimmer668 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:48 am

Do I need to prove my English Language again when I have proved it already in my initial application Image

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:34 am

dimmer668 wrote:Do I need to prove my English Language again when I have proved it already in my initial application Image
No need to prove it again.

vinnydpu

Post by vinnydpu » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:03 am

While filling up the TIER 1 Extension form ...

Section: D. Immigration History Page: 20

one of the sections asks for details of visa obtained before coming to UK. In my case it was a TIER 2 visa & than TIER 1 ... So I am guessing I have to fill in my T2 details here ...

Also

Section:C6 Page:17

Previous passport or travel document 1 <<< Is it required ? I have an old passport but that does not have any UK visa details what so ever.

PLEASE ADVISE - Thanks !

vinnydpu

Post by vinnydpu » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:32 pm

Can someone please advise asap ???

alpha123
Newly Registered

Post by alpha123 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:17 pm

Yes, You need to fill the Tier2 details in Section D.