ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Itemised Bill

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sayma
Newly Registered

Itemised Bill

Post by sayma » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:49 pm

I understand that you must show evidence of communication.

I phone my husband every day using a phone card (0800 number).

My telephone provider is Sky.

I have contacted them several time regarding my itemized bills as they do not show 0800 numbers i have called.

They say they have rectified the problem every time but still every month the 0800 calls are not appearing.

this is our only method of communication. And I am very stressed now about this problem.

What should I do?
Does anybody Know whether Telenor Pakistan can provide incoming call logs to My Husband?

laiba85
Newly Registered

Post by laiba85 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:15 pm

Hi sayma,

My husband has submitted the spouse visa documents and I use a now mobile sim card pay as you go which is cheap to call Pakistan and when u register the sim card with your details the calls and text messages can be viewed as soon as the call or messagehas been made showing the number and destination. You can buy the sim card for a pound from Asda or tesco. Hope this helps

bassem
Newly Registered

Post by bassem » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:31 am

laiba85 wrote:Hi sayma,

My husband has submitted the spouse visa documents and I use a now mobile sim card pay as you go which is cheap to call Pakistan and when u register the sim card with your details the calls and text messages can be viewed as soon as the call or messagehas been made showing the number and destination. You can buy the sim card for a pound from Asda or tesco. Hope this helps
Given that they don't accept bank statements that are printed out for online accounts, would a print out from a mobile phone website be acceptable?

harv
United Kingdom

Post by harv » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:47 am

Print out of a mobile online itemised bill is usually acceptable.

UKBA is aware of the fact that some network providers do not send paper base itemised bills. Just make sure that you take screeneshots of your online bills. Showing that the bill is from the online account and the information provided in the printout should at least conatin the following details:

Your phone number (at the top to show the source of connection)
Your called out numbers with date, time and duration of call
Bill period (i.e. 1 Jan to 1 Feb etc)
Address (if this is possible otherwise not necessary)

As mentioned above address page is not necessary, however if you have another page in your online account that shows your personal detail alongsied your telephone number, address, name etc. that would be very good indeed.
Feb 2012 - Spouse Visa - New Delhi
Mar 2012 - Documents collected - VISA Granted
March 2014 - ILR Granted
Apr 2015 - Applied for Naturalisation
Nov 2015 - Naturalised