ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO - Liverpool Experience on 20th Jul 2012

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sreenu443
Newly Registered

PEO - Liverpool Experience on 20th Jul 2012

Post by sreenu443 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:51 pm

Hi All,

I have an appointment yesterday (20th Jul 12) at Liverpool. Here is my experience at Liverpool. (Approved in 45 mins)

7:45 Reached Liver Lime Station.

8:17 The capital Building (I came by walk even though you can come to Morrsfield/merseyrail)

8:31 gate is opened and I went in the first place to get first token and back to office if decision is taken soon without any delays.

Process at Liverpool you can see on LED TV’s

1. PEO Precheck
2. Payment
3. PEO Casework
4. Premium Biometrics

8:40 PEO Precheck  She asked me my application and just to verify my Visa category as Tier 1 General Migrant extension.

Q1. Questioned me your employed/self employed
Ans: I said employed
Q2. Do you have all proofs
Ans, yes, I have payslips and Dividend vouchers
Q3. Give me your bank statements
Ans. Given personal bank statements and she said you’re self-employed..and asked to sign the form ( just formalities )

Given token no. and wait till 9:00am you will be called for payment.

9:00 went and paid 1800 GBP by Credit card

9:10 called CW(I am happy bcoz she is assian(China )) and asked my application, Original , Photos and if you copy of Xerox copies.

1. 11 months pay slips
2. 7 Dividend Vouchers (I took color print with my company name like letter head and Signed by me as director )
3. Accountant letter
4. Personal Bank statements
5. Xerox copies (optional)

Q1. is this your own Limited company
Ans. Yes
Q2. I asked her do you need my degree certificate
Ans. She verified my Visa and Said no need
Q3. I asked here do you need P60, HMRC tax document.
Ans. She said not required

9:30 PEO Biometrics
9:35 back to CW and took my passport

9:43 CW called me and given approved letter (on Top written my expiry date which is up to 3 yrs.) along with my all original’s

Thanks
Srini

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:18 pm

Congratulations mate!

Could you please reply to below question if you know the details now or can do so when you get your BRP:

1. Date of expiry of current leave (visa) :
2. Date of expiry of the new visa :

Thanks,

longshift

sreenu443
Newly Registered

Post by sreenu443 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:46 pm

1. Date of expiry of current leave (visa) : 25-July-2012
2. Date of expiry of the new visa : 25-July-2015( which is written on top with pen by CW i guess..she showed me pl. check this is what you're expectation..I said okay..thanks)

and I have 2 dependents(I didn't get PEO appointment for them)...I am waiting for BRP now..I hope I will get it by 25th July 12..if not I will drop in post with approval letter....if anyone have suggestions please share me.

Note: For age I have got 20 points...(Actually I have got initial Tier-1 visa first time 2 days less under 30 yrs. my date of application 23-Apr-2010 and got 20 pints first time and I am supposed to get same 20 points under 32 yrs when going for extension...however this has been considering now date of application..good luck!!)

Tier1G09
Member of Standing
India

Post by Tier1G09 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:05 am

sreenu443 wrote:1. Date of expiry of current leave (visa) : 25-July-2012
2. Date of expiry of the new visa : 25-July-2015( which is written on top with pen by CW i guess..she showed me pl. check this is what you're expectation..I said okay..thanks)

and I have 2 dependents(I didn't get PEO appointment for them)...I am waiting for BRP now..I hope I will get it by 25th July 12..if not I will drop in post with approval letter....if anyone have suggestions please share me.

Note: For age I have got 20 points...(Actually I have got initial Tier-1 visa first time 2 days less under 30 yrs. my date of application 23-Apr-2010 and got 20 pints first time and I am supposed to get same 20 points under 32 yrs when going for extension...however this has been considering now date of application..good luck!!)
Congrats! So this means you still get the same points for age what you had at first time of application.

tier1Reading

Post by tier1Reading » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:25 am

Tier1G09 wrote:Congrats! So this means you still get the same points for age what you had at first time of application.
Yes, its always the case as per the guidelines.

sujyo

Post by sujyo » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:55 am

How come the visa is for 3 years ?

I have a Tier 1 general and am looking for extension now in OCt. How many years extension I shud get.

sujyo

Post by sujyo » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:57 am

Hoe did you manage to take teh appointment?