ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Questions Regarding MN1 Form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ayesha11

Questions Regarding MN1 Form

Post by ayesha11 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:39 am

I have two boys one is 5 yrs n other 3 yrs both born in uk .My question is do I need to fill two separate MN1 Forms.

2---Please indicate the section of the British Nationality Act 1981 under which you would like the application considered.( is Sec 1(3) is right answer.?

3-----1.2 Immigration and Nationality Directorate or Border and Immigration Agency or UK Border Agency reference number.( what to write here).?

4---1.3 Please say if and when the child was given indefinite leave to enter/remain in the UK. If the child’s parent is an EEA national, a Swiss national or a family member of an EEA or Swiss national you should ensure that they qualify for permanent residence.?

5---2.1 If the child is resident in the United Kingdom or a British overseas territory . please give date and place of first arrival.( can i write their date of birth )?

6----- 2.2 Please provide details of the child’s addresses in the United Kingdom or the British overseas territories for the last 5 years. If the child has been resident for less than 5 years, please give details of all addresses since entry.?

7----3.1 Please say which parent is the one who is a British citizen by descent and on whom this application is based. ( we got ilr in nov2011).?

sorry admin n seniors for so many question but i hope u all will help me.
Thanks