ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO appointment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sujyo

PEO appointment

Post by sujyo » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:31 pm

Tier 1 general - Applying in sept 2nd week

I am applying for extension of leave for me and my wife in person. Can you please let me know if I have to book appointment in two slots or only one slot with my wifes application is fine.

Thanks in advance

longshift
United Kingdom

Re: PEO appointment

Post by longshift » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:25 pm

sujyo wrote:Tier 1 general - Applying in sept 2nd week

I am applying for extension of leave for me and my wife in person. Can you please let me know if I have to book appointment in two slots or only one slot with my wifes application is fine.

Thanks in advance
All you need is just 1 PEO appointment. Make sure that you select 1 in the dependant drop down box. This way you and your wife can both apply at the same time on the same appointment.

rainbow123
Newly Registered

Post by rainbow123 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:59 pm

@longshift

I have booked an appointment for myself and my wife.

Is it OK, if now I decide to apply my wife's application by post after I get my extension approval ?

In this case do I need to intimate PEO that for the booked appointment my dependent will not be joining me ?

Thanks.

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:18 pm

rainbow123 wrote:@longshift

I have booked an appointment for myself and my wife.

Is it OK, if now I decide to apply my wife's application by post after I get my extension approval ?

In this case do I need to intimate PEO that for the booked appointment my dependent will not be joining me ?

Thanks.
I think, I would worry if its the other way around. I know this for sure that UKBA don't allow you to add dependants on a your PEO appointment. As they consider family appointments different to normal appointments. However, in your case, its the opposite.

Just to be on a safer side, call them on 08706067766 to confirm the above. I am sure its fine. But have never came accross a case where someone wanted to or have not taken their dependants on their PEO appointment.

gaurav76.5
Member of Standing

Post by gaurav76.5 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:35 am

Just give them the call and tell them you wont be applying for your wife dependant visa at the same time...