ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NCS Reading Borough

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zee313

NCS Reading Borough

Post by zee313 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:35 pm

Dear All,

Has anybody had any experience with the NCS in Reading, i have an appointment and was just wondering if they offer next day special delivery as i need my documents to reach HO on a specif day in order to meet the residential requirment.
Also what other advice can anyone give me before my appointment with regards to documnets and completing the applicaton form.

Thank you

asim72
BANNED

Post by asim72 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:16 pm

Google Reading NCS.

I am sure you must have looked at their website, and already know how they send the application form. They do what they say on their website.

If you think you have any specific concerns regarding your application, then post them on the forum, for members to shed some light.

zee313

Post by zee313 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:24 pm

Correct i have had a look at their website but when i called them they told me that they could not confirm that it will be sent out next day special delivery and that i would need to speak with the person at my appointed time and mention it to them, thats why i asked if anyone had any experience with NCS Reading and if you could offer any advice?

asim72
BANNED

Post by asim72 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:51 pm

I cannot say specifically about NCS reading or any other NCS for that matter.
This question is not exactly of a written policy. I know on some occasions my local NCS has sent out the application same day, and sometimes they sent out next day. I guess its a case of how busy they are and how many appointments they have on a particular day.

I am sure that if you explain this to the person dealing with you on the day of your application, they will oblige. Hope your appointment is early during the day, so they get a chance to send it out.

You have booked the appointment now, but if I were you, I would have thought about it a bit early, and tried to get an appointment a bit earlier. If this was not possible, I would have considered applying at a later date.

zee313

Post by zee313 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:58 pm

thanks i guess il have to wait until the day,