ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

adverse UK immigration history

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

horeboi
Newly Registered

adverse UK immigration history

Post by horeboi » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:54 pm

Dear all,

Someone came to UK several years ago and he enrolled and studied English language at bogus language school and when this school was "destroyed " by UK Border Agency in 2009, he went home to India because this school was demolished by UK Border Agency and he was missing his family and all "Asian" things

Now he wants to come to Ireland to look around some genuine top universities in Ireland and he just receives a letter of invitation to attend university interview from top university

What is his chance of getting Ireland visitor visa ?

Thanks

Irisheddy

FRESH

Post by Irisheddy » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:03 pm

I'd say his chances are good. I do not know the specific circumstances of his case, but if that was several years ago and in a different country it should not affect his chances. I know that Indian people have a very good name for being hard working and industrious.