ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help needed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ish_78

Urgent help needed

Post by ish_78 » Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:24 am

I am working in UK for past two years and I am going to apply for HSMP in a day or two. Two questions, I am thinking of submitting my work permit and last six months salary slips to show my two year work experince in UK.

1) Will this work as two years experience ( Two years work permit and six month salary slips).
2) I will send xerox copies of work permit, can I get these copies attested from a solicitor or these have to be certified by a notary?

Regards,

ND
Member of Standing

Post by ND » Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:29 am

ish,

I am working on WP for past 1 year 5 months i have 2 1/2 years experience before that but then i claimed only 25 points for experience as i lack 15 days to complete 4 years.

I took experience letter from present UK employer as well as HR letter to confirm salary and bonus details.I think even though we send the WP pappers.If your employer can give u a ltter which states the experience and also if he can mention that its highly skilled job that will defnitely help you.

i sent photo copy of WP ...[/list]

ish_78

Post by ish_78 » Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:45 am

Many thanks for ur quick reply ND.

I have more than four years of experience, I have a job offer as well from other company and they have applied for my work permit as well. So for that I requested a reference letter from my employer and they wrote me everything about my responsibilities but now they have refused to give me another reference letter for HSMP. Thats why I was asking that will it work or not?
Did you send attested n notarised xerox copies of your wp or just photo copies?

Regards,

ND
Member of Standing

Post by ND » Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:54 am

Just Photo Copies should be enough.Because anyway they will have all our information with them. :roll:

You said you have one letter right that should be enough.Keep that letter and the your previous experience letters as well.

And send you contracts,Pay slips,Bank statements,P60 what ever u have ....

ish_78

Post by ish_78 » Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:00 am

thanks ND :)
But I have sent that letter for work permit processing that is under processing from some other company.. I have xerox copies of that letter.
Will that b fine??
Rest I will send all bank statements, salary slips and P60.

ND
Member of Standing

Post by ND » Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:04 am

Can you get a Company Stamp on that Photo Copy.If you can then i dont see any problem ... even though if u cant that will not be a problem I guess ... if at later stage if they ask you ,you can send the original letter because anyway HSMP is going to take 4-6 months ... by that time you will have your original in your hand.

This is what I would do ... rest is your decision ..ALL THE BEST .

ish_78

Post by ish_78 » Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:12 am

Yup, Thats what I was thinking, to send the xerox copy of the letter.
I am sending one permanent job offer letter with the application as well, may be this will speed up the processing time. do you have any idea about this??
Thanks for your replies and best wishes, I really appreciate.. :)

ND
Member of Standing

Post by ND » Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:16 am

I would not send the Job offer with the application but I would wait for couple of weeks and then FAX it . This may speed up the process .

I am not very sure if they are going to give much attention if you send it with your application.

:wink:

Just think about it ... may be experts here can suggest you better about this ... :D

raoms
Member of Standing

hi

Post by raoms » Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:49 am

applying with a job offer won't do any good, since they treat a case urgent under job offer only if it is lying there for atleast 6 weeks. It will be better if you fax the offer to them after 6 weeks of applying.

raoms
Member of Standing

nd

Post by raoms » Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:52 am

ND
I am working on WP for past 1 year 5 months i have 2 1/2 years experience before that but then i claimed only 25 points for experience as i lack 15 days to complete 4 years.
you should have claimed for 50 points, either you should have waited for 2 weeks or should have mentioned it in your covering letter. If you don't claim points, they will not give you any for it.
Last edited by raoms on Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

ND
Member of Standing

Post by ND » Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:43 pm

I claimed only 25 points for these 46 months experience anyway i have enough points so i dont want to delay it anymore.

So i just claimed 25 points. :wink:

raoms
Member of Standing

hi

Post by raoms » Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:50 am

ND I meant 50 points, not 25. If you have enough points then its no problem

ND
Member of Standing

Post by ND » Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:49 am

I think I will get only 35 points for experience right ? Initially I thought of waiting till september but as the processing is taking long time i thought i should not delay anymore.

I applied on July 31'st but the payment is not deducted waiting for that :wink: