ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 10 year rule - Salary requirements

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arsenal49
Diamond Member

ILR 10 year rule - Salary requirements

Post by arsenal49 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:05 am

Any one knows what one must be earning before he/she is eligible to apply for ILR based on 10-year rule.

I know salary requirement of at least £35000 must be met before you can apply for ILR based on 5-year rule (via Tier 2 visa).

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Also, do we know if govt is currently publicly consulting over ILR-10 year laws? will it be there in few years time?!?!

anil1978
Newly Registered

Post by anil1978 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:33 am

There is no salary requirement or anything. I got the same ILR this year Feb and didn't even send any payslips or bank statements. Don't send anything they don't ask for. All you need to send is all your passports and fully filled application and life in the UK certificate and off course some photographs. you don't even need to fill in the section (cant remember the section number)where they ask for financial details. Read through the application and guidance more than twice where it will clearly says what sections you dont need fill in for ILR on 10years stay. Hope this info helps

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:38 am

thanks.

one thing im a bit worried about is the regarding my absences.

although i haven't spent lots of days outside uk but i cant remember exactly when and for how long i went outside uk. its way below than 90 days per year but i just cant remeber the day i left and the day i got back!

how do you find that information out, given that i dont have any evidence such as tickets etc of leaving country.

Smam

Post by Smam » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:07 pm

arsenal49 wrote:thanks.

one thing im a bit worried about is the regarding my absences.

although i haven't spent lots of days outside uk but i cant remember exactly when and for how long i went outside uk. its way below than 90 days per year but i just cant remeber the day i left and the day i got back!

how do you find that information out, given that i dont have any evidence such as tickets etc of leaving country.
Hi Mate,

Seeing your posts status on this Forum you're a Guru your self and you're asking such a simple question.

Well no one remembers for 10 years the days when he went out from UK and when he came back to UK. That's why every one has got a book called Passport which gets stamped every time you come in UK and every time you go to your country of destination unless you've spend most of your holidays abroad not any further than the Continent of Europe than your PP mostly wont get stamped.

Hopefully this will answer your question.

Good luck for your ILR.

zishi

Post by zishi » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:15 pm

You can make a Subject Access Request to find out your absences. This will give you all the data home office has on your file.

More information can be found at

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/navig ... onal-data/

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:25 pm

thanks zishi

@smam

i know fair bit about post study visa and tier 2 visa and used to frequent those sections of the forum. ILR is a new beast to me!