ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET(O) - Approval letter confusion - Need Help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

swapnil.w
Newly Registered

ILR SET(O) - Approval letter confusion - Need Help

Post by swapnil.w » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:46 pm

Hi, I had applied for ILR SET(O) application through premium service in Croydon PEO but due to System crash my case was registered and I was asked to do the Biometrics. After that, the Case worked asked me to submit all the documents without looking into it. Which I did along with the photocopies, then I was asked for choice whether Call to collect the documents or delivery by post. I chose Call to collect option.

I received the call yesterday and went to collect the document today. I received my passports without any ILR stamped and a letter confirming that I will be receiving my biometrics within 7 Days. But it doesnot mention about ILR approval. I did ask the lady who handed over the documents to me about approval, she also confirmed that it means it is approved. If you have refusal for your case then it will be stated on the letter itself.

Does it mean that my application is approved? Or has anyone received proper confirmation stating the application is been approved.

Please help me to clear this confusion, this wait for BRP is killing me now.

Any response will be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

adi_khaneng

Post by adi_khaneng » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:07 pm

Yes swapnil.w.

swapnil.w
Newly Registered

Post by swapnil.w » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:20 pm

adi_khaneng wrote:Yes swapnil.w.
Hi adi_khaneng,

Could you please answer this in brief ?

Cheers,
Swapnil

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:24 pm

I think you are in trouble here..

In short - you have got your ILR. So nothing to worry about.

swapnil.w
Newly Registered

Post by swapnil.w » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:43 pm

confusedhsmp wrote:I think you are in trouble here..

In short - you have got your ILR. So nothing to worry about.
Thanks so much.

Cheers,
Swapnil.

Smam

Post by Smam » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:57 am

Hi

Lots and lots of heartiest congratulations on getting your ILR and thanks a lot for sharing your PEO experience with us on the forum.

Please do kindly keep us updated on the forum once you'll receive your BRP cards.

Good luck for your ILR.

swapnil.w
Newly Registered

Post by swapnil.w » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:30 am

Hi All,

Just to let you know that I received the biometric cards today through DX courier. I collected the documents yesterday from UKBA, Croydon and received the cards. Thanks everyone for their support and good luck to everyone.