ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BR5

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nedelcu
Newly Registered

BR5

Post by nedelcu » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:28 am

Hi, every one.i was reading some topics in this board really very informative and helpful,hope someone will help me, i am Eu national from Romania and my husband is non eea we get marriage in feb 2012 and my husband apply for residence card in march 14.HO office received application on 15th of march 2012.he was on student visa when he applied for residence card now his student visa is going to end he did not receive any coa or letter from home office till.i am self employed since 2009 and submitted all supporting documents along with an application through solicitor,when we ask solicitor for Coa he just reply for wait.my husband is doing job if his student visa expired can he still continious his job?secondly i am A2 national Romanian can he ask home office for COA?how long they take for my husband's residence card?what will be the validity of his card?
your help and advice will be much appreciated:-)

kindly provide me phone number of shefield case working for Romanian and Bulgharian if possible.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:05 am

The COA must be issued "immediately". You solicitor should have known that.

maomao

Post by maomao » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:48 am

I can share my succes with you here. I also goe married to A2 NATIONAL and i wrote them in my coverin letter that i needed CoA. but the thing i did was was to engage my self first on a voluntary job with my Council Borogh - AGE UK and in three months they gave me valued and excellent letter to send to H/O. i attached the letter in three various channel; one one the covering letter./ sent one through email and fax one showing them that the organization am working for neded to varified my status right and all was sent with the organization CRB to convince them more that am engage in something for theBoruogh. iF YOU NEED FUTHER hELP LET ME KNOW.

maomao

Post by maomao » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:56 am

Please take this number for Romanian and bulgarian caseworker I used this number many times till my CoA WAS ISSUE . i advice that you ahve to be persisitence and perserve: 01142074074 The email i use was: barcurgentreturns@ukba.gs.gov.uk GOOD LUCK

nedelcu
Newly Registered

BR5

Post by nedelcu » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:01 am

maomao wrote:Please take this number for Romanian and bulgarian caseworker I used this number many times till my CoA WAS ISSUE . i advice that you ahve to be persisitence and perserve: 01142074074 The email i use was: barcurgentreturns@ukba.gs.gov.uk GOOD LUCK

hmmm thanks maomao, for your helpful statement and sweet wordigs,share your more experience please.did you get your Residence card or still waiting?the number you have provided me is no more working from 5th of june 2012,if you have any other please send me.

nedelcu
Newly Registered

BR5

Post by nedelcu » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:12 am

Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:The COA must be issued "immediately". You solicitor should have known that.

Regards, Guru me and my husband have spoken to solicitor couple of times regarding COA but he always suggest us for waiting, i think this is our mistake we choose incompetent solicitor,last time when my husband ask him same question then he advice us that now this case is almost on decision stage so we should wait for that.what we should do your more guide line is needed:-)

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru

Re: BR5

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:10 am

nedelcu wrote:
Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:The COA must be issued "immediately". You solicitor should have known that.
Regards, Guru me and my husband have spoken to solicitor couple of times regarding COA but he always suggest us for waiting, i think this is our mistake we choose incompetent solicitor,last time when my husband ask him same question then he advice us that now this case is almost on decision stage so we should wait for that.what we should do your more guide line is needed:-)
Finding a really good solicitor is difficult.

Note that "HO office received application on 15th of march 2012". UKBA has an internal rule that they they will issue the RC as a matter of priority if you request back your passport after 3 months have elapsed. So why not request back your passport from UKBA, and maybe you will get the RC instead of just a COA? You should include a cover letter saying that you want to travel and requesting that they issue the RC as a matter of priority.

See "You can request priority treatment for your Residence Card application" of http://eumovement.wordpress.com/eu-coun ... d-kingdom/

nedelcu
Newly Registered

Post by nedelcu » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:23 am

Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:
nedelcu wrote:
Finding a really good solicitor is difficult.

Note that "HO office received application on 15th of march 2012". UKBA has an internal rule that they they will issue the RC as a matter of priority if you request back your passport after 3 months have elapsed. So why not request back your passport from UKBA, and maybe you will get the RC instead of just a COA? You should include a cover letter saying that you want to travel and requesting that they issue the RC as a matter of priority.

See "You can request priority treatment for your Residence Card application" of http://eumovement.wordpress.com/eu-coun ... d-kingdom/

Cheers Guru, its really good and amazing idea but we are afraid if we request our passports back may be HO send back all our application. then solicitor will not get any responsibility, any how we can think about this.
Guru if you have their phone number please share with me.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:48 am

If you are not in any rush, then just relax and wait for whatever evolves in the future.

But note that UKBA is very clear that asking for your passports back does NOT act to withdraw the application. Only if you explicitly tell them that you no longer want the application for the Residence Card to go ahead.

The following is from the document I referred you to:
Section 2 – HANDLING OF REQUESTS FOR THE RETURN OF DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED IN SUPPORT OF EEA APPLICATIONS

1.6 Applications should not be treated as withdrawn unless the applicant or agent has categorically stated that they no longer wish to pursue it.
Last edited by Directive/2004/38/EC on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

maomao

Post by maomao » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:56 am

write an email to the above email; Topic it as''POLITE REQUEST''
Direct the Email to a very kind administrative coreespondenc lady called Miss Gregory Please try this.Good luck

maomao

Post by maomao » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:01 am

I did mine with no lawyer involve ,i followed just their requirement and thought of extra additional supporting evidence to back up my simple caes . That is it done!

nedelcu
Newly Registered

BR5

Post by nedelcu » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:44 pm

maomao wrote:I did mine with no lawyer involve ,i followed just their requirement and thought of extra additional supporting evidence to back up my simple caes . That is it done!

many thanks both of you Guru and maomao, actually we are not in rush we can wait up to six month as UKBA indicated on web site that they will process our case within six month.the thing is that they should must issue COA which my husband need for his job.i will do mail very politely to lady on the address which you provide me.unfortunately i could not get any phone number i want to speak someone that if they did not supply COA at least make decision within six month.any more suggestion will be highly appreciated:-)

nedelcu
Newly Registered

Post by nedelcu » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:02 am

nedelcu wrote:
maomao wrote:I did mine with no lawyer involve ,i followed just their requirement and thought of extra additional supporting evidence to back up my simple caes . That is it done!

many thanks both of you Guru and maomao, actually we are not in rush we can wait up to six month as UKBA indicated on web site that they will process our case within six month.the thing is that they should must issue COA which my husband need for his job.i will do mail very politely to lady on the address which you provide me.unfortunately i could not get any phone number i want to speak someone that if they did not supply COA at least make decision within six month.any more suggestion will be highly appreciated:-)

Hi, my Husband lost his job because his employer was asking him about proof of work in uk like coa or visa,its almost 5 month and 1 week has passed but still not get any response from UKBA, no COA no RC even no feed back of emails.can any one would like to share same situation,please advice us with thanks......