ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of NHS trust

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anishmathw
Newly Registered

Change of NHS trust

Post by anishmathw » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:10 pm

At present am working for a NHS trust as Band 5 nurse and Cos issued on March 2010. Current Tier 2G visa exipiring on March 2013. Now I received a job appointment letter with temp contract until march 2013 from another NHS trust for Band 5 ,Intensive care unit nurse. When I asked them about sponsorship, they said they cant as my job is not in shortage list. Please advise me on this situvation. Also do I qualify for extension on my current job after march 2013 under new rules?

any advise will be much appreciated.

david1955
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Re: Change of NHS trust

Post by david1955 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:47 pm

anishmathw wrote:At present am working for a NHS trust as Band 5 nurse and Cos issued on March 2010. Current Tier 2G visa exipiring on March 2013. Now I received a job appointment letter with temp contract until march 2013 from another NHS trust for Band 5 ,Intensive care unit nurse. When I asked them about sponsorship, they said they cant as my job is not in shortage list. Please advise me on this situvation. Also do I qualify for extension on my current job after march 2013 under new rules?

All the extensions will be subjected to the old rules as they were when you were first granted your tier 2 visa, as long as you are employed in the same job with the same employer and salary the same or above

anishmathw
Newly Registered

Post by anishmathw » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:57 pm

david1955 wrote:
anishmathw wrote:At present am working for a NHS trust as Band 5 nurse and Cos issued on March 2010. Current Tier 2G visa exipiring on March 2013. Now I received a job appointment letter with temp contract until march 2013 from another NHS trust for Band 5 ,Intensive care unit nurse. When I asked them about sponsorship, they said they cant as my job is not in shortage list. Please advise me on this situvation. Also do I qualify for extension on my current job after march 2013 under new rules?

All the extensions will be subjected to the old rules as they were when you were first granted your tier 2 visa, as long as you are employed in the same job with the same employer and salary the same or above
Thank you for prompt reply,So I am ok to get extension under my current employer. Can you please shed some light on new job offer, Can they provide me Tier2 visa ?

anishmathw
Newly Registered

Advise please

Post by anishmathw » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:58 am

Please someone advise me...

david1955
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by david1955 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:21 pm

anishmathw wrote:
david1955 wrote:

Thank you for prompt reply,So I am ok to get extension under my current employer. Can you please shed some light on new job offer, Can they provide me Tier2 visa ?
Yes you can get extension. for your second question please read the tier 2 guidance section switching within employers