ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalization (Refree for MN1 Form)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Due4ILR
Newly Registered

Naturalization (Refree for MN1 Form)

Post by Due4ILR » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:46 pm

Hi All,

Apologies, if the question is repeated and been answered before. But, Appreciate urgent reply…
I’m applying for British Naturalization, for myself and my child. While looking at form AN and MN1. I understand that two referee are required.
I’m using my accountant as referee for AN form but for MN1 I found that -

"person should know child personally, One referee should be a professional who has engaged with child in Professional capacity, such as Teacher, Health visitor, social worker or ministry of religion".

Now I’ve few options below –
• Get GP to sign the form, if he is willing to?
• As my child is going in Nursery from last 1 year (Note: Child is going to be 4 in August, so will be joining school in Sep-12). Can I get sign from her Nursery Teacher? Will it be enough?
• OR Shall I get sign of my accountant on MN1 as referee?
Also, while booking appointment in NCS center they asked to get the proof of last 5 years residency. I couldn’t see any such type of documents being asked in Guidelines for AN form.

Thanks in advance for help...

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:46 pm

* Yes
* Yes
* Yes if you can't get any other referee.

A passport can prove residency (assuming it covers the 5 years). See last page of the application form for supporting documents required.

Due4ILR
Newly Registered

Post by Due4ILR » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:58 pm

Jambo wrote:* Yes
* Yes
* Yes if you can't get any other referee.

A passport can prove residency (assuming it covers the 5 years). See last page of the application form for supporting documents required.
Thanks for your reply...

Can i ask you one more question. Does Nursery Teacher should be having any minimal qualification to be referee? As its a private Nursery.

Many Thanks,