ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometrics for ILR premium service

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ak36

Post by ak36 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:43 am

Dear friends,

I am due to attend my PEO appointment for ILR in the next 3 weeks. I have managed to sort all required documents for my appointment including all payslips and bank statements and Life in the UK etc. However, I haven’t got a Biometrics reference number. I have quite often seen people on this forum saying that their Biometrics was taken at the PEO office however, there is a section in the Set (O) form which asks for biometrics reference number (Sec 1.12 BRP Reference Number). Could someone please tell me what should I be the answer to that question (1.12 on page 7) and secondly, when would I need to take my biometrics for my PEO appointment?

Mant thanks,

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:00 am

You don't need any biometric reference number. Since it is PEO appointment for ILR, it is included in the appointment. The case worker will send you for your biometric once you are in PEO.
The question is... to be or not to be....

ak36

Post by ak36 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:10 am

Thanks for your response Zahid. Very useful indeed.

regards,