ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success at Liverpool

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

masterji
Newly Registered

ILR Success at Liverpool

Post by masterji » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:10 am

Thanks for all your help and support.
Last edited by masterji on Mon May 27, 2013 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Smam

Post by Smam » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:47 am

Hi

Lots and lots of heartiest congratulations on getting your ILR and thanks a lot for sharing your PEO experience with us on the forum.

I am also here on WP and will be applying for my ILR soon will it be possible for you to kindly PM me just matter or the format or the wordings of your Employer letter you can take all of your details of it and just kindly PM me the format of your employer if you can give me this favor it would be a great help for me.

Many thanks and waiting for your reply.

Please kindly keep us posted on the forum once you'll receive your BRP cards.

Good luck for the future

deep31
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Success at Liverpool

Post by deep31 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:30 pm

congrats

masterji
Newly Registered

Letter - Here it is, hope it helps.

Post by masterji » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:30 pm

UK Border Agency
SET (0)
Indefinite Leave to Remain
PO Box 591
Durham
DH1 9FS
Subject: Letter to verify the employment details of xxxxxxx in support of his application for indefinite leave to remain.
I confirm xxxxx is employed by this xxxxxxxxx.

XXXX’s employment commenced on XXXX on a permanent contract. He has been continuously employed since XXXX. The organisation will continue to employ him for the foreseeable future.

The SOC code best describing xxxx employment is xxxx – xxxx.

XXXX’s salary is £XXXX per annum which is above the rate for the job stated in the codes of practice. There is no overtime, bonus or commission payments attached to the salary.