ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 (ICT) Outside UK

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rajuk09
Member of Standing

Tier 2 (ICT) Outside UK

Post by Rajuk09 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:55 pm

Hi All,

This is for my friend who is in India currently.He worked for MNC and came to UK on Tier 2 visa (ICT) for 3 months.Then joined another company and worked in another country for 6 months.He is back in India now.I would like him to join me.But since no Tier 1 now,I am not sure what route he can take to work in UK and later apply for settlement.Just to brief , he stayed in UK until April 2010 for 3 months on Tier 2 (ICT) , now he is not with that company any more.But His visa is still there, I am not sure with that visa still he can come Legally as he is not working in that Company any more , Or any options that we can allocate this visa to any other company ? .He works as Test Manager in Software industry in India currently.This company does not have any openings in UK at the moment.

Please let me know the path to get him to UK.

Kind regards

Raj
Last edited by Rajuk09 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rajuk09
Member of Standing

Post by Rajuk09 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:32 pm

guys .. please help me

Just to know , can he apply for Tier 2 General from Tier 2 ICT , as he was given Tier 2 ICT before April 2010 ? , but nore sure as he is not in the country for 2 years and 3 months. He still have 6 months or so visa left as Tier 2 ICT (with the company which is not employed currently)

Rajuk09
Member of Standing

Post by Rajuk09 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:27 pm

Senior members please help .... my friend has only 6 more months visa left.Please let me know you suggestions

Rajuk09
Member of Standing

Post by Rajuk09 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:13 pm

Hi All,

I am not sure, why I am being given any replies inspite of people viewing my post. Am I asking anything which is silly or something ? Please help me on this.

Kind regards

Raj

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:30 pm

Your friend had a T2 ICT visa in 2010 but only stayed 3 months in the UK and then left his employer. His visa was presumably valid for 3 years.
When your friend left his sponsor's employment in 2010 the sponsor should have reported this to UKBA and UKBA would have curtailed his visa. He cannot travel to the UK on that visa any more.

He now works in India for a company which doesn't have a UK branch so he cannot get a T2 ICT CoS. The only way for him to come to the UK is to find an employer who is prepared to sponsor him under Tier 2 General