ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

documents check for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

UKMASTER
Newly Registered

documents check for ILR

Post by UKMASTER » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:52 pm

I am about to apply my ILR
I have two questions is my mind
(1) Can we use the bills that come in as email, save as pdf and print it ,use it for cohabitation.(eg any mobile bills). THE INK LOOKS QUIET DIFFERENT .
(2)I dont have any letters from HO when i was granted hsmp and i did my tier1 extension .Can i use the letters from my SAR and provide it for my ILR.
All these letters have file copy written on it . I also have the score sheet from SAR when i was granted leave on tier-1 3 years back .
I would appreciate if someone answers my questions.
Thanks.

Can any of senior members answer my questions ????

UKMASTER
Newly Registered

Post by UKMASTER » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:07 am

can some one answer my questions????

Smam

Post by Smam » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:01 pm

Hi

1) UKBA normally dont accepts the printouts of documents which you get online just try to use some other documents for co-hab purposes that's all I can suggest or just take the print out of them as there's no set requirements for the co-hab documents mentioned any where by the UKBA so it could might be accepted but try to have some other documents as well for co-hab purposes for eg council tax bills if you have, you and your wife joint bank accounts statements if you have, your wife DVLA or letters from NHS for your wife.

2) You dont really need any approval letters at the time of your ILR application think about it mate those letters were issued to you by UKBA they definitely have got the copy of them on their machine and yes you can use your SAR report at the time of your ILR application.

Hope this will answer your question.

Please do kindly share your PEO experience with us on the forum.

Good luck for your ILR.

ITGraduate
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ITGraduate » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:12 pm

good luck!!1 Kindly post your experience

Thanks