ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Jamaican Settlement Visa : Granted!!!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

D.Reader
Newly Registered

Jamaican Settlement Visa : Granted!!!!

Post by D.Reader » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:18 pm

Good Evening

I would just like to say thank you all so much from the bottom of heart for posting what is happening with your Visa's applications, no matter what type of visa it has been.
I received a called yesterday from Jamaican UKBA to tell me my husband settlement Visa was granted.
I was so shocked that they rang me and not my husband, I was crying at work.

All moderators and members keep up the good work because without you I would have spent a fortune on solicitors, when you all have bits and pieces of information to help me and my husband one way or another.

I have been reading Immigrationboard since early January, I would come home from work and look to see what was happening with UKBA visa's on this forum.

Keep the faith and really THANK YOU! Especially Sally12345 for sharing her document list.

Good Luck to you all!

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:54 pm

This is good news at the end of the week.Glad the forum and its members input helped you succesfully gain a visa for your hubby.

Amazing what can be achieved from sharing peoples personal experience :wink:

AcrossBorders

Post by AcrossBorders » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:04 am

Batleykhan - you helped me greatly with the housing inspection report, the visa was Granted this week for me too and that document was stressing me out! so thank you.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:20 am

Cor blimey that is two good news in one week.

Well done to both of you and I hope you enjoy your life with your loved ones :wink: