ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

50k investment source

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bangla
Newly Registered

50k investment source

Post by bangla » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:33 pm

hi
do i need to show the proof of source of fund even though money is in my account. secondly do i need to inform about any Parking fine in the conviction and civil judgement section section
I am plannig to apply next week.

Thanks

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Re: 50k investment source

Post by tuliprose » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:28 pm

bangla wrote:hi
do i need to show the proof of source of fund even though money is in my account. secondly do i need to inform about any Parking fine in the conviction and civil judgement section section

Thanks
I think you just answer the questions asked in the form.

Its always to better disclose any conviction. You will not refused visa by disclosing this information. But for not disclosing, you are taking risk of refusal.

bangla
Newly Registered

Post by bangla » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:02 pm

tuliprose wrote:

Thanks
I think you just answer the questions asked in the form.

Its always to better disclose any conviction. You will not refused visa by disclosing this information. But for not disclosing, you are taking risk of refusal.
THANKS FOR REPLY..... JUST DONT GET THE FIRST ANSER. DO I NEED TO SHOW THE PROOF OF INCOME

THANKS

harun

Post by harun » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:20 pm

There is nothing mentioned in policy guidance about the source of funds however only those who already applied or got the visa can answer the question whether there was any inquiry about their source of funds.

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:40 am

Thanks
No there is no requirement of providing the source of money or where money came from. You just have to prove that you have enough funds in a financial institution regulated by FSA .

bangla
Newly Registered

Post by bangla » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:11 pm

harun wrote:There is nothing mentioned in policy guidance about the source of funds however only those who already applied or got the visa can answer the question whether there was any inquiry about their source of funds.
yes Harun you r right, do you know anyone who have got query about source of fund while applying for the visa
, thanks