ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant t1g extension visa help please

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

123faz
Newly Registered

Dependant t1g extension visa help please

Post by 123faz » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:01 pm

First of all I would like say a big THANK YOU to all for the help and support for my in person t1g extension application. You can have a look on the following link if you want see about my peo experience:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... c&start=60

As my application has been approved now I need to post my wife’s visa extension application. She has been in the UK with me for about 2 and half year as my dependent. I have a few question about dependant (wife) application form and hope that the board members will be again very helpful as they were with my in person application.

1. For Question B9. can I provide English version of Nikah Naama (Marriage Certificate) as the evidence of changed name.

2. I am confused with the following question on page 12, C3, my wife has a previous passport which was issued before our marriage but she never ever travelled to anywhere on that passport nor has any kind of visa stamp on it. She travelled to UK on the new passport after getting married:
C3. Do you have any passport or travel document which contains a previous grant of leave or which you used when you last travelled to the UK?

3. Lastly do I need to send evidence for my earning? If yes, should it be for the last 3 months or 6 months? Adding to this as I am employed and self-employed both, do I need send evidences for both or just one of them?

Thanks a lot.

shargaur

Post by shargaur » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:10 pm

1. For Question B9. can I provide English version of Nikah Naama (Marriage Certificate) as the evidence of changed name.

Name change should be by deed not by marriage certificate. Though MC is used for your relationship status.

2. I am confused with the following question on page 12, C3, my wife has a previous passport which was issued before our marriage but she never ever travelled to anywhere on that passport nor has any kind of visa stamp on it. She travelled to UK on the new passport after getting married:
Didn't she travelled on current passport. Just put this passport details.
C3. Do you have any passport or travel document which contains a previous grant of leave or which you used when you last travelled to the UK?

3. Lastly do I need to send evidence for my earning? If yes, should it be for the last 3 months or 6 months? Adding to this as I am employed and self-employed both, do I need send evidences for both or just one of them?

No.

123faz
Newly Registered

Post by 123faz » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:46 pm

Thanks Shargaur for the quick reponse.

1. So for the question B9 (Name change) what evidence do I need to provide.

2. The reason I was asking about question C3 is that the question C1 on page 11 asks about the passport, therefore got confused.

3. So there is no need to send any evidence for my earnings at all.

anothor question sorry forgot to ask last time,
4. Do I need to send copies of passport or just the BRP or both, If both what pages of passport I need to send, someone told me I have send copies of all page of my passport?

shargaur

Post by shargaur » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:48 pm

First and Last page, BRP card.

123faz
Newly Registered

Post by 123faz » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:50 pm

Thanks again Shargaur.

And what about Question B 9, the change of name, what document should I send for this?

Thanks

123faz
Newly Registered

Post by 123faz » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:53 am

Could anyone help me with my dependent (wife) application please, I have already posted some question here and also need help that what documents I need to send with her application, please help as I need to send the application ASAP.

Would really appreciate your help.

123faz
Newly Registered

Post by 123faz » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:23 am

can anyone please help with above questions? I am really really struggling....plz help..

Thanks.

ScopeD
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ScopeD » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:53 am

123faz wrote:1. So for the question B9 (Name change) what evidence do I need to provide.[/b]
Have you read the notes at the bottom of the form? It says:

B8 & B9. Are you currently known, or
have you ever been known, by any other
name(s) than those given above?
You must provide full details, including
supporting evidence (please also see the
section of this document entitled ‘Supporting
Evidence’), of any other name or names by
which you are known or have been known.
If you submit documentation in support of
this application that refers to you by a name
which you have not provided to us we will not
consider that documentation. We do not need
to know about informal nicknames.

You mentioned that your wife has another passport that was issued before your marriage, although she never used this to travel; does this old passport make mention of your wife's previous surnames? If so, that becomes one piece of your evidence.

123faz
Newly Registered

Post by 123faz » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:28 pm

thank you very much ScopeD.

Could you please advice on question C1 on page 11 and C3 on page 12, one of the boards members did give me info about it but I am still really confused about it, please give advice on them.

And if you could advice me what all support documents should I send with her application. specially do I need to send any evidence to prove we are leaving at the same address?

Sorry if I am bugging you but I am so much confused as I need to send the application ASAP but struggling with the application.

Thanking you in advance.

gaurav76.5
Member of Standing

Post by gaurav76.5 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:51 pm

Did she changed her first name or surname..if she has changed surname that you can use the nikkahnama
send both the passport if you are mentioning that she has changed her surname even though she didn't have used it.In the question mention the passport number on which she had the visa
you dont need to send the evidence of income..just a proof of maintenance funds[/b]

123faz
Newly Registered

Post by 123faz » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:46 pm

thanks a lot gaurav76.5.

1. she changed her sir name after marriage, so therefore on nikkahnama it her previos sir name.

2. Right so in question C3 need to put the details of new passport on which she has the visa and she travelled on it. but question C1 asks the details and thats why I was confused actually.

what about question do I need to send any evidence to prove we are leaving at the same address?

gaurav76.5 really appreciate your help thank you very much.

gaurav76.5
Member of Standing

Post by gaurav76.5 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:16 pm

as such there is no need for that...because its a dependant application not an ILR dependant application...but still if you want you could send...

123faz
Newly Registered

Post by 123faz » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:06 pm

Thanks a million gaurav76.5.

123faz
Newly Registered

Post by 123faz » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:26 pm

Hi,

Sorry to disturb you guys again, it’s regarding Question C 3 on page 12. I was about to post my wife’s application today but one of my friends said I should choose option NO whereas a board member suggested for option YES and give the current passport's details, so I chosen YES and completed the form and about to post it. Now, I am BIG TIME CONFUSED please help me to answer this QUESTION C 3. I am stuck again and hoping this board will defo help me to get out of this. Pleaaaaaaase.
Thanks

123faz
Newly Registered

Post by 123faz » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:36 pm

please help anyone,,,,,I am really stuck with application....everything is ready about the application apart from this question C3 please help as I need to send the application ASAP....

Thank you...

123faz
Newly Registered

Post by 123faz » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:40 pm

Hi I do not what happened here it seems like no one wants to help me, just waiting n waiting for the reply but i dont..... could anyone plz help....

thanks.

123faz
Newly Registered

Post by 123faz » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:55 pm

waiting...............can anyone plz help???????????????

123faz
Newly Registered

Post by 123faz » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:54 am

Hi there, I dont know what happened here nobody seems like to help me here.....I'd have to post the application tomorrow (Monday) morning no matter what even if I got to leave the question C3 or fill it up wrongly........
Lucapooka, rpsarangi, sushdmetha, could I plz request you guys to help me, I have seen you guys very active on the forum and helping people....

would be gratefull for your help.

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:58 pm

123faz wrote:Hi there, I dont know what happened here nobody seems like to help me here.....I'd have to post the application tomorrow (Monday) morning no matter what even if I got to leave the question C3 or fill it up wrongly........
Lucapooka, rpsarangi, sushdmetha, could I plz request you guys to help me, I have seen you guys very active on the forum and helping people....

would be gratefull for your help.

When your wife last came to UK was her visa at that time in any old passport which she used while coming through the border. If yes, then say Yes and provide details of that old passport.

If she used her current passport which you already provided details in C1 then say NO. Simples..

Just to make things clear to you, In your case its NO.

123faz
Newly Registered

Post by 123faz » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:41 pm

thanks a lot longshift.

actually another board member shargaur suggested following:-
Didn't she travelled on current passport. Just put this passport details.

and then one of friends said no this is wrong, i should select NO. and thats why I was so confused.............

longshift I really appreciate your help.